AMC: Actor out?

• Members

I just read at the Gossip/Scoop board Soapdish (yes, I know...but there are some legit people there) that, at a recent comedy club event, Walt Willey allegedly said that Aiden Turner (Aiden Devane) is out. Has anyone heard anything?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like him and Di together. But I'm not too surprised. Maybe AMC is finally getting a clue and starting to get rid of pointless characters. Maybe Annie and Terry will be next. Hopefully Jonathan will soon follow, and maybe even Lily and the newby Sean and hopefully way less airtime for Colby and Sydney ( I like 'em, but we're gettin way too, too much of them).

• Members

You think they haven't been plotting to make Babe's whoreface the face of Fusion for the longest?

I wonder if he mentioned anything about Michael B. Jordan. I heard MBJ has been wanting to get out of Dodge for the longest, but Walt loves him and wanted him to stay.

That's what I heard -- and from the looks of it, with Reggie away at Basketball Camp (How old is he, again? [!@#$%^&*].), there might be a glimmer of truth.

• Members

They'll be waiting for his next 13 week cycle to come out. With all these newbies coming in you know something has got to give. Poor Terri Ivens. It will be a sad day when she is let go but maybe good in a way for Terri because she has literally had nothing to do for years.

• Members

I think MBJ is a done deal. Sean's arrival sealed it. I'm sure Walt was fuming when he had to deliver his "you can stay in Reggie's room" line.

He'll (MBJ) be gone when his contract is up early next year if not before. I wouldn't be shocked if he's already gone!

Tanisha Lynn should also be airing for the final time soon...right? She said she was staying through the summer....

• Members

I don't really care about Michael but losing Tanisha really hurts. That girl has talent and should have been a central character. You'd think she would have been. Dani was a McTavish creation and I can remember reading quotes from her that Dani will get lots of story. She had one last summer which was crap but even with crap Tanisha proved her talent... it just makes me sick. I hope another soap picks her up!

Archived