Y&R: Rumor

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would explain in a way why Gloria wasn't all that interested in Michael learning about his father.

I don't think it would be Victor; Victor would have definitely remembered a big eyed woman like Gloria and those out there clothes she wears.

This is going to be interesting, if the rumor becomes an actual spoiler to be seen.

• Members

I'm kinda hoping it's John. Gloria may have met him years ago, and he used a different name. That way, he may have looked familiar when she met him again years later, but he went by a different name. That would really piss off Jack and Ashley, knowing that Michael was their brother.

I just wish that Ashley would have found out the truth about herself. Such a missed opprotunity. I'm dissapointed in LL.

• Members

That would really be a shocker; but wouldn't John have known that he met her before; unless it was a one night stand a long time ago or something like that...I pray that they don't try to re-write some history to make it seem as if Gloria was coming to Genoa City to be with Michael and Kevin and discovered that John was the man she was with a long time ago....

• Members

They just did the thing with Kevin a few years back. Two surprise relatives is too much. I don't know that I like this or care. It's obvious Lynn Latham doesn't care for Michael (or Lauren). We see them like once every two or three weeks. This is the same guy who just won a Lead Actor Emmy!

• Members

I wish they would have done the storyline that JOHN found out he wasn't Ashley's real father. He doesn't know does he?

As for Michael rumor...I'm placing my bets on John or Victor as well. I could see Victor having hooked up one night with a lady of the night. LOL. But that would have meant Micheal was romancing Victoria, his half sister. EW.

• Members

Victor being Michael's dad I think would be the most interesting scenario. Gloria already has said she poseed nude for money when she needed some... its not a big stretch to think she was a hooker. Who knows. Victor may not have remembered her. This could be a very interesting story if done properly.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 13 2006, 01:51 AM)

They just did the thing with Kevin a few years back. Two surprise relatives is too much. I don't know that I like this or care. It's obvious Lynn Latham doesn't care for Michael (or Lauren). We see them like once every two or three weeks. This is the same guy who just won a Lead Actor Emmy!

Well, I was bored out of my [!@#$%^&*] mind last year with Michael, Lauren, and the botched return of Sheila Carter. As far as I'm concerned, they can simmer on the backburner for awhile. I was actually surprised when a friend mentioned to me that she heard Tracey E. Bregman had good tapes(she doesn't watch Y&R, just heard it through the grapevine). And I said, "With what? Lauren planning her wedding?!"

Archived