Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GuyWhoConquers

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GuyWhoConquers

  1. I was looking at Jason47 website and seen his list of characters born onscreen. Eve and Melanie births was revealed through a flashback on the show. So I was wondering if anyone knows when those births were supposed to take place? I know that there is a few retcons with characters births and the timeline (ie: EJ being born before Will when EJ is supposed to be younger). So maybe someone knows something.
  2. I tried asking this question on Reddit and people didn’t understand my question. what I am asking is, which soap opera had the most recast within a 1 year span for multiple characters. Example, Days had at least 5-6 recast between January-August, 2026. Lexie Carver, Ariana Horton, Chad DiMera, Thomas DiMera, Javi Hernandez, and Sydney DiMera.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.