Y&R: November 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they want to get rid of some actors and refresh the show AH would be top of my list, followed by Daniel Goddard.  They add nothing and if the show doesn't get some balls and make some real changes everyone is going down with the ship.

That's because the way the show is written a lot of the crap that goes down is her fault.  She's turned into a loser objectively speaking.  She used to pull stuff but she was sympathetic, she had charm.  She would cheat but she would be cheated on as well.  Now she's a perpetrator of some pretty heinous schemes so if she gets shunned it's her own fault imo.

• Members

Put Lily with someone young or I'd take Billy/Nick. DG/ED had some chemistry thing going before she was traded to DAYS. The actors are very limited because they are stuck in this awful bubble. I mean how does Lily have zero friends. Why not Abby Chloe or Mariah? Instead it's Neil, reminding Devon is a fool or bickering with Hilary. At least they tried something with Cane but the B&S stuff isn't working. 

Archived