Y&R: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA, why do they put humdrum phoning it in Bummer in scenes with anyone...Kickstarter for her acting coach????

KeSu is Kawnie Falcunteri  all over again...Make her crazy and write her off already.  I'd rather watch that guy on PBS painting than either of these"Major Thespians"  

• Members

I haven't watched GH in many years but my mom used to watch religiously before my dad  retired and she didn't want my dad to know she watched a soap, lol.   Anyway she used to tell me what was happening and we would watch it when she came to visit me and Y&R looks like the GH I remember.  The lighting is the same, the pace of the stories is very similar and both soaps seem to spend a lot of time in police stations and solving crimes in general.  Victor is turning into Sonny, a straight up crime boss.  He spends more time pursuing criminal activities than he does at work at Newman.  

IA, especially the last bit today when the power was out and Fake Jack arrived at the Abbot mansion and he and  Phyllis started talking about the picture. Good stuff.

She is now, unfortunately.

• Members

Sharon is her usual passive agressive self or her not on he meds is kickin in. Last week Sage told her about the paternity test and she was all understanding& supportive. Then she quizzes her7 year old about it like she doesn't already know about it, then assumes from what Faith stated Nagel is breaking up and was all ready tugboat & BOOM her face got.cracked by the reflection of Sage's ring. Oh she was jealous, and creepy as she grabbed Sage's hand in disbelief at the ring, cray craySharon is a coming!

• Members

Casting makes all the difference, especially with someone like Phyllis. GT always seems down to earth, restrained, and focused. The exact opposite of Michelle Stafford. That's pretty obvious! So I'm in Phyllis's corner now. And I could never root for Victor. Not when he's loathsome and severely bland at the same time.

It cracks me up that Faith overheard Sage's little confession! Even that little girl knows Sage is a liar and a ditz on top of that! Could Sage (or KS) be any more lackadaisical?

Noah is a petulant child.

Nikki is a big dummy. But I like her hair cause it looks more appropriate for her age. And when Victor raised his eyebrows, that was the most I've ever seen his face move.

• Members

Phyllis is supposed to be unpredictable, restrained at tomes, over the top (especially about her children at other times as previous actresses have played her, never always one or the other, CP doesnt know how to write Phyllis IMO. Or its a EB/Victor thing, cause Phyllis basically was muted from confronting him over the Summer/Patti debacle as she is now about TEVN violating her this way.

Archived