Fuller House

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DJ is annoying. She's too much of a goody goody now and they are trying to make it seem like motherhood changed her but it doesnt make for an interesting character

Jackson is cringeworthy, especially his thirst for Lola. I didnt find myself rooting for him whereas Max is very likeable. Ramona seems better in season 2 than the first.

over Kimmy and Fernando. Best couple on the show

It was and I was team Gia. DJ is the lead but she bugs me to no end. Kimmy and Stephanie are easily the two best characters and Im shocked to say that since I hated them in the original series

they relied less on nostalgia and started to treat this show as its own thing. The worst parts are when they force jokes and references from the 80s/90s. When its original material, it works

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kimmy and Stephanie are the best parts. I've always preferred Stephanie, from the original (though she was slightly Max-ish and a bit annoying at times in the original) but I love me some Kimmy in this one. Go figure. Andrea Barber is just so good you can't help it. Kimmy and Fernando completely steal the show, especially in season 2. They're just so good. I didn't mind Ramona in the first season but she's more likeable in the second.

Jackson was too try hard and most of his stories centered around impressing Lola.

Max is by far the better and more interesting child.

DJ isn't too bad but I don't always recognize her. Sometimes with Steve. But she's by far the most boring. I think it's more Candace than DJ, without the religious spouting.

Fans loved seeing Gia. It was too brief but I'm glad they brought her back. She was asked about a lot when the first season came out.

I think the dude playing Jimmy Gibbler is hot as can be but I wasn't sure about Jimmy and Stephanie. They grew on me but it seemed awfully fast. I don't see why they felt the need to push Stephanie with someone. I like that she can't have a child. It adds a nice, realistic layer to her.

Season 2 was much better than Season 1. Season 1 was a little too full of the inside jokes and the nods to the past, which many eat up, but Season 2 was better in that regard and really started to find it's groove. Lots of episodes I feel like were quite good in Season 2. But at the end of the day, it's a show for the fans of the original, and it's full of nods to the past. It is what it is. You either love it or you don't. I don't really get the critics hate for it. I think critics are overrated anyway but it's like they just hate on it because it's the cool thing to do.

Yeah, like I've said, Season 2 is much better. It relies less on the catchphrases and nods to the past while still including everyone from the former show. Quite a few episodes, to me, were really good in Season 2, while Season 1 I don't really think many of them were standouts.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Season 2 was better because the show was more itself then trying to copy Full house.

DJ is different in season 2 then she was in season 1.  I think it is due the the backlash CCB got from her religious fans...hence the changes in season 2.

Though it makes sense that she qould began different from the original show...She's more like a female danny in this show.

• Members

The problem they went too

extreme with her. Kimmy and Stephanie are both recognizable as adult versions of their younger self. Kimmy is the same but Stephanie is different while still maintaining  the essence of who she was. I don't get that with DJ. I felt Gia was written better in her 1 episode appearance