The New Will Horton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After watching that promo, GW needs to go. Maybe if FS leaves Days can just recast them both

Sending them off for a month or two before coming back with recasts.

Marshall Williams as Will

MV5BMTAwMzUxNTc4NjJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg1

And if Freddie exits how about Robert Gorrie as Sonny

MV5BNzIzMjM5NDAxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

LOL Chandler was never going to become a movie star. Sorry. I like him a lot but no. Hopefully if he is taking acting classes the bad habits he developed have gone away (I also partially blame James Scott and his annoying habits). Amazing how much better he now looks in the acting department compared to his replacement. I was beyond ready for his checked-out smirking ass to go but I'd welcome him back.

• Members

Agreed. Paul fills the need for either Sonny and Will. IMHO. Bring on someone new (or keep Derrick ... or get Brant Daugherty back) and get rid of Wilson for the time being. I'm tired of them anyway, TBH, especially with Will, although I'd rather watch Sonny. I like Freddie Smith. Sonny's always been underutilized and so was Smith.

I'd only be OK with Chandler back as Will if he loses the awkwardness and embraces playing a gay character. I don't buy he's straight, personally. That's neither here nor there but I think that affected him in the role. JMO. He always seemed uncomfortable and smirky. He had some good moments and I did like him in the role, but he's not the master thespian many want to say he is. Shallow reasons is why many want him back and I'd say they'd be my reasons. I was more than ready for Chandler to hit the bricks when he left. And I don't like how his stans try and make him some victim to the show. Fired, quit, whatever ... doesn't matter. Who tells their boss they're leaving "at some point" so I don't blame DAYS for recasting ASAP and saying bye to him. To me it always seemed mostly amicable, and it never felt like he left on bad terms.

I say bring him back and write Wilson off together. Boom, done. Will doesn't need to be offed. I only want to see Will killed with Guy Wilson in the role, lol. I know that's awful but it's true. Same reason I'm hoping Paige gets offed. Awful actors and whiny characters put out of their misery.

Killing off Will doesn't make sense to me. JMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think Cody Christian would make a decent Will. He really amped us his skills on this past season of Teen Wolf, and if they are trying to make Will a little bitch like Sami he's the perfect choice to play that....he's also close to wills actual age IRL.

Archived