B&B: Brooke Spoiler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see them going that route again (Brooke + daughter's husband). Plus, I don't see the chemistry between Brooke and Wyatt. Maybe we should think outside the box. Do you remember when we were teased for two whole episodes, with two people having sex in Paris? Then we found out it was Thorne and Taylor. Maybe something like that will happen again.

• Members

If it ends with a Brooke/Thorne/Taylor triangle and gets the latter two back on screen, I'm down. Could it be that perhaps Brooke hooked up with Thorne while she was in Milan? Honestly, I hope if Brooke has a serious story coming up - the clues to drinking - they don't dimish that with some silly hookup, UNLESS it's directly tied to her actions as a drunk. After 28 years of Brooke "following her heart" as they like to say on B&B, it would be better if the character started acting smarter (like she's supposed to be). Brooke is the 'heir' apparent as the show's 'matriarch' - it doesn't mean she should be neutered, but a woman of her age, intellect and experience, should be making conscious choices.

• Members

I'm eonderingtif it would carter... it would be u.expected cause he hasn't been with either of her daughters.. nor is he blood related to the Forrester or spencer family... and he hasnt dated either of her sisters.

There was an episode a few weeks ago.about how carter had been without a woman and couldn't find anyone...plus he is friendly with ridge...plus used to date Maya. So I could see some potential.. though they will probably just pair him with Mayas sister...and have Brooke sniff around deacon again.

Archived