Juliajms

The SON baby

238 posts in this topic

YO. Stop judging my name choices!!!! laugh.pngtongue.png

What matters is what Julia thinks SON's baby name should be and I am determined to provide enough options, dammit!

Edited by YRBB

Colin. That's a name you don't see too much anymore but I like it. Aloisius is a good name too that fell out of favor, and his nickname can be Al. I guess it depends on the last name. You might want to go ancient greek and something like Xerxes!

I am glad its going well.

We are not naming this child after a French mime or a letter of the alphabet. Next!

LMAO! The one place people should never ask about baby names is on a board filled with TV fans, let alone soap fans. Left to our devices he'll get named something like Palmer or Asa.

Congrats!! Since I co-created SON, and this is our first baby, how about Toups for a middle name? ;):D

Congrats!! Since I co-created SON, and this is our first baby, how about Toups for a middle name? wink.pngbiggrin.png

Could be worse than Toups, like say, Taylor Swift...wink.png

If one is going to name a child after a celeb (which is risky and would never endorse), she would be a wise choice. :) She's one of the safer bets out there.