Y&R: Lauren/Carmine spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael will kill him. That is obvious. The show and the Bakdwins would have been better served if Varmine was able to move on and rise the way that Brad did. I wouldn't be mad if he be ame Jill's boy toy who takes her for half after she tires of him.

• Members

It sounds like something they used to do to Tina Lord in the 1980's. She was always getting kidnapped by somebody. i think she's the most kidnapped character on daytime.

I agree about studly Marco. I like him and i hate what they are doing to him. Even though i love Lauren and Michael as a couple, i am not against Carmine in any way. with not giving Fen the drugs, it was a perfect op for them to turn the character into a good guy but it looks like that's not going to happen. very sad!

Maybe he'll go on GH. Frank Valintini likes putting young men on the show who have a no problem not wearing a shirt for weeks. he could become Sonny's new assistant like Jason and Stone were.

• Members

is everyone shocked by any of this, really!? LOL I think it was pretty obvious this would happen when Tracey E. Bregman went back on contract, and it became known what her new SL would be. And when this SL is done, she will go back to recurring... Christian LeBlanc still remaining on-contract, and Michael having left Lauren, of course. *rollseyes*

honestly, tho. Is this how the SL would have gone if Michelle Stafford weren't leaving? I'm sure it was on short notice, and her departure opened up a bunch of 'new' and 'interesting' potential SL ideas w/ her departure, so the writers are basically fast-forwarding this SL to clear the decks...

• Members

About a month or more ago, I posted that I thought JG begins storylines well enough but is terrible at resolving/concluding them. In the Sharon/Nick/Summer/Jack/Phyllis paternity storyline, is one example and in the Carmine/Lauren/Michael unfaithful storyline is another.

The Carmine/Lauren resolution is particularly unfortunate since it had so much steam for awhile and now it's just fizzling fast.

I don't expect much from the Rose or the Lily/Tyler storyline either. I'd be shocked if the Chelsea preggers storyline amounted to much either.

• Members

Not to say his end isn't coming but its not next week. MD has been taping this month and has a beard now. How they got Carmine acting doesn't surprise me though. I knew he'd end up obsessed and Lauren would be his victim, thereby absolving her of having the affair. I would've preferred he move on and not be stuck being a villain for Likey to overcome.

• Members

Huh? The fact that serial criminals have been "redeemed" and stayed on the canvas doesn't make the process right. Sure Kevin's been around for years, I wonder how many fans he has left.

Then again, Michael was made into a viable character but that was after years of trying, and the show back then was written by capable hands. It's not the case now.

Archived