DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn BriSon was on FIYA! wub.png Sonny with his shirt unbuttoned, Brian undoing Sonny's belt. Wish Sonny wouldn't have said no. Me and Brian both said "Seriously?" at the same time. LOL I'm surprised that DAYS actually built Brian an apartment set and it I think it looks better than the one they built for Sonny.

I know this sounds mean, but I love how much of an ass Brian is towards Will. tongue.png Liked how Brian didn't directly say to Will, him and Sonny had sex, but worded it so that Will would think they did. Spoilers made it sound like Brian was going to outright lie. I like the more sly/underhanded approach that ended up playing out. Brant plays Brian as the schemer very well, in way that your actually rooting for Brian when you're not supposed to be. Please try to keep him around DAYS.

• Members

That was one hot/sexy scene. It topped anything Will and Sonny have done even though the scene was short. I can just imagine the sex scenes had they continued.

LOL at Will saying I dont play games...lol

The Brian/Sonny scene made the Chick fli girl scene with orange guy so ewwwwww..and non sexy...or hot....lol

• Members

I like how Sonny has been saying its not about sex when addressing Brian and Will. I wish they would really home that in more towards the reason why Sonny is so pissed at Will for cheating with Gabi. Sonny is not your typical gay guy.

Archived