Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, Kyle is such a tool! I really need him to be evicted within this first week. He doesn't look nearly as good as he think he does

Anick is SUPER annoying. She can hop on the same train out of there that Im sending for Kyle

None of the houseguests have really left an impression yet but I do like Kenny,

Arissa and BBCA are hyping their twist saying its never been doen before but Im pretty sure UK did this where they allowed viewers to vote for the final houseguest to enter the house while living secretly within there

• Members

Bye Anick! Definetly WONT miss her. I just realized she reminds me of Talia from last year whom lasted WAY too long

tumblr_n28dhollrk1sgz6j9o1_250.jpg

The Drag Queen is just too much for me and I hope he doesn't make it into the house. The girl is boring and the other guy, while cute also is. I say can this twist and ditch all 3 of them

tumblr_n28hg3AKZ71ql2ui0o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n28jszcugs1qja9td.gif

tumblr_inline_n28sfbMydV1sbtufl.gif

I LOVE Ika. Seriously, she is giving me life this season. "Paul reminds me of friggin split ends on hair. It needs to be cut and I cant wait till his ass is cut, snipped and trimmed out of this house. Bye Paul!" LMAO

• Members

I was so upset that there was barely any Ika in the eviction show but YAY to her winning HoH and putting her back in the spotlight.

LMAO at Kenny telling Sabrina that he's an ass man with her not knowing what type of ass he really likes

• Members

I hate Kenny. That man is trash. He called Ika (to Sabrina and Sarah) "ghetto trash" and a savage on feeds today. That alone puts him in the same category as Aaryn, Amanda, and Gina Marie--too aggressive over a game that is clearly doing damage to their image. This isn't the first time he's called her out her name as a few nights ago, he cursed her (to himself), calling her a "bitch." Kenny is bitch-made and I can't wait to see him go.

And he's also giving me gay vibes. How he's so obsessed with Andrew, and the two sharing bed (the HOH last week and their original bed) together....ph34r.png

The sooner I see him, Andrew, Sarah, Sabrina, and even Arlie go, the better.

#TeamIka #TeamAdel #TeamPaul #TeamNeda

• Members

I thought Kenny was gay and just not telling people in the house.

Apparently Adel called Kenny and Andrew fa**ots. So I guess this group didn't learn any lessons from the BB15 group.

Everything about Kenny screams try-hard, especially that ridiculous Duck Dynasty beard. I saw photos of him going around with his underwear pulled up around his crack. All it did was make him look like he has no ass.

• Members

Clearly they didn't learn. I like Adel and saw when he said that too, but that's just one strike against him. If it's a repeat offense then I'm over it and him. Like GM, Aaryn, and Amanda, the first time, I ignored it. The second and third time, I was ready for them to go.

Kenny, however, has been calling Ika out her name to other HGs from the day she won HOH. He (along with Sarah and Sabrina) take this game to personally.

• Members

Is Adel really popular bc I find him really annoying? I convinced myself that the only reason he got the power was a strike against the boys. Speaking of which, Kenny and Andrew have both grown incredibly arrogant and I hate how they act like they are in charge. Either of them needs to go next.

A big UGH! when Sarah decided to side with the guys over Ika. I hope that comes to bite her back. She should have kept Paul bc she needs someone who will go after the guys towards the end bc they will pick her off. I hope Ika is safe this coming week

tumblr_n2sdcgk85W1seismco1_500.gif

DEAD when she said this. He could look good if he shaved that beard but as of now it makes him look gross

tumblr_n2t9h8is2n1tv3r8go1_400.gif

Senses bullsh-t

Its too bad Heather wasn't evicted bc her voice is sooo annoying.

Rachelle....irrelevant. I didn't even realize she was still in the house till she voted

Archived