DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see where you are coming from. However, I see this like how I would compare good, bland and bad food. I will take the first 2 over the last any day. Dee Hall is the reason why I started watching Days in the first place all those years ago (in her spunkier days). But I must say, her "phoning in" sometimes comes across better than the people who actually try really hard to give effort but constantly miss the mark like Shawn Christian or sometimes even Drake Hogestyn. But I must say, Drake does have his moments where he shines and I have no complaints about his performances during the last 2 weeks. He seemed to have really stepped up his game as of late.

• Members

Seriously, is it the budget why the styling is so bad or is it just that they have really bad stylists? I know poor folk who can still buy nice things and put a great outfit together and do their make-up well. They just know where to shop and how to get the most bang for their buck. I can't for the life of me understand why they have their characters looking the way they do on this show. Do you think they are making it part of the "character" for certain people to not know how to dress so that they appear like they are "regular folk"? lol

• Members

Chloe comes to Daniel's house to tell him that Parker is his child...and she left the proof in her car?! This [@#$%^] is so dumb.

Jenn trips over a box that's sitting in front of her door...and I'm like mellow.png WHAT was the point of that even happening?! Did she really need to get hurt again so soon? rolleyes.gif

Just...wow at how they spun that story about Parker's paternity being changed. Philip being in Salem and off-screen was annoying. This is just a disaster and did not need to happen at all.

• Administrator

Have Tomlin and Whitesell forgotten how to write soaps? These guys have been writing soaps for decades and this latest paternity change makes it seems like they don't know soaps at all. It's such a shame because I used to be a Tomlin fan and I think after this storyline, I'm going to give back my fan card. I've turned my back on my Passions director and Sunset Beach Executive Producer. I am no longer a Gary Tomlin fan. I have more respect for bad storylines that happen on screen than bad storylines that happen off screen.

It's also bad that you take away a Kiriakis and you gain a Jonas. Really? If didn't hate Daniel enough, this makes me hate him even more. He is truly the worst character I have seen on DAYS. He's worst than Heather Olsen's Jan Spears, or Willow, or Taylor.

Archived