B&B: April 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

14kzjp1.gif

I loved how Steffy said Hope needed a little "oomph" to get her through the day

Why the heck is a Hope wearing a polka dot shirt? Im not even going to get into how wrong that is. Her wardrobe coulduse some help

Steffy was wearing the same shirt today she wore when Bill ended things last year

And Aspen 1.0 vs 2.0

542005_366488536719818_109683632400311_894118_1761970434_n.jpg

• Members

The scenes with Hope and Amber were very good. And I agree with Carl I felt for Amber and it was kind of nice not seeing the normal chastising of Amber. It was kind of interesting how they wriote and played that to show real concern between Amber and Hope for each other under the surface of the discussion.

That final scene with Bill setting Hopes picture on fire on his iPad was pretty funny. But Bill is a very disturbed man.

I feel nothing for Steffy in any of this and they need to find something else for her to do.

• Members

I wish Dr. Nora had said "I ain't changed nothin'."

I wonder who wrote this episode (I never look), as the whole conversation was much better than I'd expected. Seeing a genuine relationship between Hope and Amber would be good writing, especially since Brooke and Amber are at odds.

• Members

2rfswva.jpg

Bitch Steffy is back! She got way too sappy and soft there fore a moment but I loved her reaching back into her inner bitchness and putting Rick on notice. Love that she asserted her authority as owner of FC and came across like a boss. So much awesomness with her today. I hope they keep her this way. She works SO much better as a bitchy character

What is the point of Donna? You barely notice her there at the desk and they've made her interchangeable with Pam but without the funny quirks. She is nothing without Pam to make fun of her.

tumblr_m2un57XOEo1qmc017o1_250.jpg tumblr_m2un57XOEo1qmc017o2_250.jpg

tumblr_m2un57XOEo1qmc017o3_250.jpg tumblr_m2un57XOEo1qmc017o4_250.jpg

• Members

Or to Liam " We"ll come out of this together". After her I'm so strong and kick ass moment yesterday which was great by the way.

Bill is sick sick sick. I don't understand this overwhelming hatred for Hope. Did the Logan's do something terrible to him in a prior life?

Archived