ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know whether this has been posted but Renée Goldsberry is due to star with Oprah Winfrey in The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.  For those who may not know who Henrietta Lacks was, let's just say the world of science and medicine and medical, specifically cancer research owes her a debt of gratitude, unfortunately Henrietta Lacks never saw that gratitude in her lifetime, but a part of her still lives on.

http://deadline.com/2016/07/renee-elise-goldsberry-cast-hbo-films-the-immortal-life-of-henrietta-lacks-oprah-winfrey-1201792421/

• Members

Alison Sweeney new Hallmark film

“The Irresistible Blueberry Farm” – Sunday, October 2 (9 p.m. ET/PT) Stars: Alison Sweeney (“Days of Our Lives”), Marc Blucas (“Underground”), Shirley Jones (“The Partridge Family”) 

Before Ellen’s grandmother and long-time confidant Ruth (Jones) passed away, she asked Ellen (Sweeney) to deliver a mysterious letter to a man owning a blueberry farm. After the funeral, Ellen walks along an old dock contemplating her grandmother’s request when the dock breaks under her feet. After plunging into the water, she quickly gets caught in a strong current and is swept to sea — only to be rescued by a handsome stranger (Blucas). After Ellen recovers, she sets out on her grandmother’s mission and unravels the mysterious love story her grandmother left behind. 

• Members

AMC News

Denyse Tontz ( Miranda, AMC & Brandon’s current girlfriend Courtney on The Fosters) has landed a series-regular role on Syfy’s upcoming futuristic thriller Incorporated, from executive producers Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, Deadline reports.

• Members

I wasn't a regular viewer of GH, so I didn't know much about Kimberly McCollough (although, for some reason, I knew she had some Latin ancestry) but her personal story and how it ties into this project seems interesting.  

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/gh-general-hospital-kimberly-mccullough-pitch-video-hey-day-109966/photos/gh-mc-cullough-bts-01-127769

Edited by DramatistDreamer