Person of Interest: Discussion Thread

• Members

Jim Caviezel's John Reese must be made of teflon or else like Wolverine he's made of animonium(sp). He's freaking indestructible.

The season finale was really good although running up and down flights of stairs in five inch hooker heels has been sooooo way over done.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't even discuss S2E1 because I'm so stoked about E2, that Reese and Carter are going to a Texas shootout.

I love these two together! I have not seen a "shoot em up" team like them in a long time. Jim and Taraji are great together.

Once I pull myself together, I can discuss the eppy. However, I will say that the man being tossed out of the window was all kinds of awesome! I had to rewind quite a few times. Are the ratings out yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Even though the main characters where hardly featured at all, it was a really great episode and I think set things up quite nicely. I really dig this new operative Sam. Would be a great addition to the team.

This whole season has been great. No "sophomore slump" for this show.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Quite the twist last night. I loved it. Who would have expected that?!

I'm not going to get on my soapbox this AM, but I am really enjoying the use of black characters as recurring or guest characters. I am super happy about this.

As for trigger happy bitch they brought on board, she was only good for a few eppies, and now it's time for Sarah Shahi to go! She can eat with her fingers and feet on another show. SS does not fit the fabric of POI, and I need her gone yesterday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't think POI gets enough credit for being a solidly entertaining show. Maybe I'm an old CBS fuddy-duddy-fart, but I appreciate drama that doesn't involve some kind of supernatural beings, huge amounts of gore or based on a comic book. (though I do adore Arrow...)

LOL...they went back to using flashbacks. I didn't catch it at first and wondered if I'd bumped the remote or something.

• Members

TRUTH!

One of the best eppies in a while! Usually, a great eppy almost always includes Eli, but last night, didn't need him at all. The fight between Reese and Simmons at the end was long overdue. Joss reading that rookie, who proved why he is a rookie! She owns his ass now, and I loved her telling him, "you work for me now". Loved it so much. I especially love when it looks like a character might be a bit stupid and when all is said and done, they are in the driver's seat. Joss has gone straight gangster to get to the truth, and when you really look at it, there's no other way to bust HR. Like she said, they didn't cut of the snake's head and her friend is dead because of it. She's going for the top, and I can't wait to see this play out.

Root showing up at the end? I have mixed feelings because I've grown tired of her. Two characters I have luke warm feelings about sharing an eppy (possibly more)? Not sure how I feel about it, but hopefully, I will get some good action out of it.

Archived