Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2 hours? Really? WTF does it take that long to give out results. Im glad I decided to go to the library rather than watch it live. Tons of FFing

Not sad to see David gone but it was surprising considering he's arguably the most well known person there. I didnt thin he'd be out week 1. No big loss

• Members

They do a recap every season, or most of them, for the early weeks.

I was surprised Hasslehoff went this early. He was at one time a hugely popular star. I think that his personal problems in recent years probably bothered a lot of people. That and he might seem out of date. Did you notice last night when he was joking and making comments backstage, the audience barely reacted, and Kym had to try to react? For him to go after he danced last and when there were a few who aren't as well known, that's a big surprise.

I'll miss Kym :(

• Members

Pamela Anderson must be laughing her ass off over this one...Hasselhoff didn't even last a week, she upstaged him once again! I'm really surprised in all honesty. I figured he'd have a lot of fans behind him.

Loving Margaret and Florence.

I hate Derek, so I hope he and Jennifer Grey (who I really like) go down in flames.

• Members

DF, do you think you could give a rundown of some of the plastic surgery this season? Kym, Karina, Lacey (maybe it's just the hair) and Cheryl look different to me. I know Karina had a nose job a few years ago but she looks even more different. Some said Anna also looks different but I don't know.

I guess the contestants have had their share too.

I was surprised "The Hoff" left so early, as I said last night, although I think it's probably for the best. Some think he might have wanted out, because of his knee problems, and the show agreed.

Here's Margaret Cho's blog. Fun.

http://www.margaretcho.com/content/2010/09/21/dont_worry/

Apparently she has the jive next week. I hope she actually does some serious dancing this time, not overdoing the laughs, as she was probably one of the more talented dancers.

So what exactly does Audrina do on The Hills? She seems so vapid.

I think Florence might exhaust herself with too much schtick but I loved when she grabbed Tom Bergeron's butt. Can't blame her there :lol:

Archived