Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can understand Heather's viewpoint, but at the same time, the standard Housewives formula was already well in place by the time she joined NYC in 2012.

But, as previously mentioned, these past two seasons of NYC in particular have been nothing but constant minor squabbles. Lots of petty bickering, rather than overall story arcs or a showcase of growth/resolution. And with 8 castmembers, it's no surprise that there's little time to focus on individual family life for all of them. Heather's home life hasn't been featured at all. Her son? Nada. Her hubby? Only in social functions as arm candy.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC

Team LuAnn all the way. Heather overreacted incredibly like a hysterical child, she must have been so much fun in college...tearing through the house like a rumpled mess, screaming and crying at everyone still asleep, only for LuAnn to emerge in an untied robe, bikini revealing an incredible body, chic sunglasses shielding her eyes, her hair looking perfect and she got Right. Up. In. Heather's. Face. She was deliciously withering with how she shrugged off Heather's hysterics. Her "Don't Be Uncool" speech will be a housewives classic.

Kristen's a bitch and I'm glad Bethenny didn't back down about how crappy it was of her to speak to the Daily News about her.

This hilarious one was Sonja preaching the wisdom of hooking up randomly, she really is a master of that game. "Ramona's green. She's green to the game." Perfect.

Carole is a snake.

• Members

That guy could have been a rapist...a drug dealer...a thief...a killer for all they know. I think it was incredibly rude and frankly very dangerous to allow some stranger into the house and then let him sleep there.

I have no idea if the cameras were there but I have to assume they don't film them after a certain point and the security and other folks go home. ANYTHING could have happened to those ladies while they slept if that guy was the wrong type of person.

Luann quite simply is a whore.An expensive one at that if her first husband was on truth serum. The Countess is nothing but a phony, fickle, loosey goosey, and demonstrably sneaky little viper. She likes to stir the sh&t up and then sit back and watch the carnage.

Good for Heather that she's leaving. At this point the show is probably way more stress than it is fun and definitely not worth it. Esp if she wants to expand her business and focus on getting that money. I think she's making a smart decision. She used the show to get her name out there and grow even more awareness of her business and brand like Bethenny. While she definitely didn't become a super star or anything I think she gained a decent following and she def got some good out of it (namely a really solid genuine friendship with Carole and to a lesser extent Sonja).

• Members

Security, cameramen and producers are with the housewives at all times when they travel.

How is LuAnn a whore? She's a single woman. She can "do whatever and blow whomever she wants so long as she can breathe and kneel" (copyright Samantha Jones). So she took a guy home from the bar...so what? If he was indeed married, that's on him, not on her.

Frankly, it's a naive perspective to say that LuAnn is a whore because she slept with a man while on vacation as a 50 year old woman with grown children. She's 50, she's a young, vital, sexy woman. Why shouldn't she do as she pleases?

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Yay at Claudia being brought back! I feel like most new housewives (minus Meghan on RHOC b/c that bitch needs to go after this season) should be given at least a second season seeing as Porsha's floppy ass got two seasons.

And I am fine with Heather going. I hope she takes Kristen with her too. Carole can stay for now because I wanna see how she'll do without Heather being there to be her meat shield. But with Heather going, it is time to bring out the big guns and bring Jill Zarin's messy ass back.

• Members

Im opposite. I never had any use for Carole and even less so without Heather. She has no story and no purpose. Her only role on the show is as Heather's friend

I liked Claudia, but I wasnt upset with her leaving. With that said, her first season was choppy bc of editing upping her after the season was done filming. It'll be interesting to see how she fares coming into this as a wife. I like the fact that she has a romance and one that she will share onscreen as that gives her a storyline. None of the single women on this show have had an ongoing love interest and no Im not counting Walter. Claudia and her man will at least be something different

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think that with this supposed altercation that occurred at the reunion between Luann and Carole, that'll give her some purpose next season. Plus, I see her becoming Bethenny's pet if she stays.

With Claudia, I am glad that she is dating, thus giving her purpose next season. It would be nice though to see Kenya and Porsha (who is rumored to be back full-time next season too) do the same. Or at least be doing something business-wise. The pot-stirring crap that has occurred the past three seasons is not going work next season. I think that the audience is over the petty drama between these women.

• Members

I agree....Kenya has a production company y..I'd love to see her at work and with her family...plus with friends that aren't the housewives.

Why is porsha coming back? She offers nothing.

And I want some married housewives to balance out the singles ones. Married and partnerships (people together as a couple for several years) should outnumber the single ones.

• Members

Married to Medicine isnt doing so hot and if its cancelled with its low numbers, I wouldnt mind scooping up 1 or 2 of those women. Id take Dr. Jackie, Simone or Heavenly. I was opposed to her at first but Id even take Mariah now. Heck even Dr. Zelda would do