Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You're not seriously believing anyone cares about this do you. I mean the hypocrisy here is just too transparent. A request from a campaign who refuses to release their own candidates returns. They are really becoming a laughing stock. Even moreso than they were just a week ago.

• Members

I was just quoting him with the international corruption scandal line. None of this stuff matters to me, but his supporters will eat it up. But they eat everything up, so... 

Hillary staff uses Trump's "Many people are saying..." line to tweet "Many people are saying Trump won't release his tax returns because he's hiding something. What do you think it is?" 

:lol:

• Members

I find it refreshing that maybe since the first time since Ross Perot a candidate has been so true to themselves.   It would be a sin for him to change.   This is who he is, and if people want an ego maniacal narcissist then Trump is the man for them.   Well ok, Dick Cheney didn't hide his James Bond villain tendencies.   It would be nice if once in a while a sane person would show their true colors though, but I guess that wouldn't be all that interesting.

• Members

^^^ Interesting. 

From someone covering Trump yesterday...Donald Trump: "I hope I win. I'm going to feel very, very foolish if I don't win." Donald Trump, real quote: "We're going to go quickly, because I want to get the hell out of here. I want to go home."

Edit: I bet if Hillary said that last part, we'd have to hear about her health "troubles." If not from an inaccurate news site, then from Trump himself. 

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Well, IA with you 100%...but Trump had Mark Foley, the congressman who had to resign because he was sending sexually explicit emails to young interns and aides sitting right behind him at a rally 2 days later. So it's like they canceled each other out. The connection with HRC's aide in the state dept. and the connection to the Clinton Foundation would be getting so much coverage if dumbass would STHU for 10 minutes. And I'm voting for HRC.

go to twitter and just read some of the tweets if you just need a belly laugh today. it's based on what she said this morning.....that Obama and HRC invaded Afghanistan. 

• Members

Some random things from Trump's rally per Twitter and transcripts...

Trump talking about Bill, Monica and the dress tonight.

A woman protester interrupted, Trump called her crazy person screaming but didn't know if she was friend or foe, but then he got a closer look and determined she was nuts. Says she looks like Hillary, tells her to say hi to Bill. 

Trump tells crowd he might lie to them like Hillary but he won't lie to Giacomo, a Make a Wish kid who wants to be part of Trump's campaign. He tells him he's gonna build that wall and crowd yells Mexico is going to pay for it. He's got some serious wall people. 

He calls NY Times garbage and dishonest. Wants to take away their credentials. He thinks maybe the Washington Post can get theirs back though. 

He announces he is no longer running against CrookedHillary but instead the Crooked Media. 

If you don't elect him, he will never speak to you again (Connecticut). He loves them though and other states too but will never forgive them. Imagine all time, money, energy wasted if you lose... 

You can't make this stuff up.... *sigh*

• Members

I think one of the funniest things he's said is if he loses he's going to take a long vacation and go back to living his great life (I'm paraphrasing). I bet certain members of the RNC are choking on that. He's flat out saying losing is no skin off his nose, while all these other suckers have to live with the results of his sh*tty campaign.   Can you imagine HRC saying "Well, if I lose I'll go back to making more money in an afternoon than most people owe on their mortgages. No biggie". :lol: