Happy Birthday,Matt!!!

ClassicsSoapFan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alrighty, folks, birthday festivities report. Some of these may not be for the faint of heart or prudish. :lol:

I worked lunch today (because I took off all-day yesterday and I'm regularly off on Saturdays now). Went home, watched soaps, took a nap. Then I went to the gym and had pizza for dinner and a little mini chocolate cake for my b-day (essentialy blowing my "no sugar" rule, but hell it's my b-day, so what of it?! :lol: )

I dressed in my coolest distressed jeans and my very cute royal blue 2xst skin-tight muscle shirt with the cute blue/white strips on the shoulders and down the sides (not going to the gym 5 days a week for almost 3 months now for nothing B) ). Stopped in at work for my first drink of the evening (Cosmo) and then headed to Crossings in Lexington.

Had a festive time in Crossings. Russ, the bartended and friend of mine, made me turbo-charged Cosmo (with so much left over the the glass was almost over flowing and I had to sip out 1/4 of it before he could fill it up again -- twice). By the time I finished that Cosmo, I was already quite buzzed. And then there was Roger --- one of the other bartenders who was off that evening (and rather drunk, celebrating a recent break up). Poor Roger was incorrigable. He's always flirted with me, but that night he persisted in pulling my stuff out of my pants out on the patio (over and over and over again) despite the fact that 2 other friends (Fred & JJ) were around (not that I cared. I am a Leo, after all, and have always been somewhat of an exhibitionist). Roger kept wanting to kiss it (deeply) and even coaxed poor Fred into kissing it, too. :lol: I kept putting it away, but he kept pulling it out. He even was pulling it out inside the bar (not that I really cared, but youknow). We all groped Russ a few times and I met one of Russ's exes, Dan, and Dan's b/f (who's name I forget). Dan's b/f went home and I went down to The Bar with Dan (I'd had yet another one of Russ's killer Cosmos by this point and was VERY drunk).

Dan and I danced together (closely) and I had my hands up under his shirt as I held onto him tightly while he wiggled and grinded (we were dancing his back to me and his butt against my crotch). I later had a beer (attempting to slow down drinking since Russ's drinks had me *very* intoxicated).

I ended up going out back and down the street into an ally to make myself sick so I'd feel better. Threw up nothing but vodka and chocolate cake. :lol: Happy birthday! Later made myself sick again in the bathroom in order to sober up (it worked).

Hung out with Russ & Dan at the bar downstairs (Russ was already *very* buzzed when I 1st showed up at Crossings and was, by now, quite drunk and crazy). Russ, Dan, & I went out for breakfast at Denny's when The Bar closed. Dan treated us all. Russ invited us all back to his place to crash (his twink b/f lives with both him and another of Russ's exes, and best friend, Bobby who I've messed with in the past). Russ called the b/f to see if it was all right and got the okay, but once we got there all sorts of drama ensued. The b/f doesn't like Dan (for obvious reasons, I suppose) and ended up throwing a conniption fit. Even though Dan and I were snuggled up together on the chaise, the b/f ordered us out or he'd kick our asses. It's a good thing I wasn't a little less drunk and a lot more awake or I'd snapped his little twinky ass in two (It was kinda humerous being threatened by a little 19 y.o twinky prissy boy). Needless to say, Russ wasn't exactly well with the entire scene. I don't think those two are going to be together much longer. :lol: Not wanting trouble, Dan gave me a ride back to my car and I came home and crashed --- and proceeded to sleep most of the day yesterday. :lol: I swear I slept a total of 15 hours.

I'm planning on going out tonight. I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear. Should I go with the cute GoSoftwear tight white muscle shirt with the navy blue stiching or more casual with the sleeveless white/gray baseball shirt? Or, perhaps, the tight blue short-sleeve 2xst t-shirt.... decisions decisions....

Archived