DAYS: Soap Opera Digest SPOILERS

• Members

Thanks to Deb for allowing me to post these here. ENJOY!

Cover story: Days Shawn and Mimi, they quit

Inside story talks about Farah's announcement, similar to last week's and then saying that Kyle and Jason are leaving. Jason signed a one year contract last year and is not renewing. The 'pivotal' role of Shawn Brady will be recast but no word on Mimi and Philip. Days will not comment on departures as they want fans to watch for the stories and not usher anyone out the door.

VCR alert: 8/17 Chelsea learns Shawn is Claire's dad

An article on Bo finding out that its Chelsea who has been causing him and Hope problems. Bope are talking, she mentions the emails he sent. He knows nothing about them. He plays detective and figures out it was Chelsea. He goes right to her and tells her that until her behavior changes he doesn't want anything to do with her. Bope still have issues. Can Bo forgive Chelsea? Yes but she has to show him she's changed. "To that end, Chelsea decides to 'do the right thing' and figure out a way to let Shawn find out he's Claire's biological father."

HOTN: MB Evans, Cook and Shelle

What will happen:

Bo realizes that Chelsea manipulated his email correspondence with Hope

EJ surprises Sami with a romantic dinner the night before her wedding

J&J's love for each other is very evident

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i just posted the email stuff..damm these are all really good spoilers..It really looks like Beth is planning on making the fans happy..by having things happen that should have happened a long time ago..

Claire's paternity possibily revealed..

The truth about the emails coming out

Sami's wedding, hopefully the truth about Carrie and Austin having sex coming out during our soon after..

John and Marlena back

Jack and Jennifer actually being in love..

• Members

Hot damn those sound great! I'm thrilled the e-mail mess is coming out! I think the truth about Claire will come out, probably to help facilitate the exits of Farah, Jason and Kyle... Probably September or October, maybe November...

Yay. Great stuff. I won't say she's the best thing since sliced bread, but Beth Milstein seems to be off to a great start!

• Members

SOD is only specualting has to who the gloved hand could be. They said that the message boards are buzzing with those 3 possibilites. That's it.

And, wow. These are GREAT spoilers! It does look like Beth is cleaning up JER's mess and moving stories along! :) I'm happy.

• Members

Finally: Jack/Jennifer very much in love. Hopefully Frankie is nowhere to be seen next week. :D:lol:

Beth Milstein: give me a whole month of Jack/Jen romance and a wedding to finish off their SL, and I'll be a little less sad about Matt/Missy leaving the show. B)

• Members

Totally agree about J&J. They deserve a HUGE send-off. I am hoping (and praying) that their last day involves the whole cast and a location shoot (if even if it is here in California since I know that budgets are a big concern at DAYS). Missy and Matt are owed at LEAST that much!!

• Members

Well, the VCR alert is for August 17th to watch Chelsea learn that Shawn is Claire's papa. That is right around the corner, nine days in fact. So Bo and Hope should learn of her deceptions before then and then we see how the revelation actually takes place. That would be the VCR alert so it must be soon, maybe the week of the 21st. I'm bursting to see how this comes out.

Archived