DAYS Promo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: KR I thought you were spoiler free. You seem to be joining us spoiler nuts again.

Totally agree-they should have had a Austin/Carrie and maybe Steve/Kayla promo. They could have did a split promo too with A/C, Steve/Kayla, and Shelle. I would've been cool with that instead of it being just about Shelle.

Then again last week's promo was all about them and the ratings rose so who knows :lol: .

• Members

Shawn and Belle kiss and Mimi sees? Thank god. May this soon hearld the ending of the Shimi pairing and put me out of my misery. I can't tell you how giddy I am about the thought of Mimi being written out.

• Members

Mimi seeing the kiss won't change anything, IMO. She has known all along that Shawn still loves Belle and shares a child with her, yet she still married him and continues to stay married to him. Witnessing the kiss will simply make her fight even harder to keep Shawn. I'm pretty sure she won't say a thing to anyone especially the two of them after she sees them kiss.

• Members

Oh I am sure she will keep lying her ass off as usual. Its just nice to see Shawn and Belle kiss after all this time. Jason Cook is not the best actor but I think him and Martha Madison have great chem. Much more than Shawn and the familiar old sock called Mimi.

Archived