DAYS: Go Away Mimi!

Bree

• Members

Mimi and Shimi lovers, stay out!

Mimi haters, tell us why you can't stand the beeyotch that is Mimi Lockheart Brady. Most of you know why I can't stand her. All she does is whine, she can't think for herself, she screwed over Rex, now she's doing it to Shawn, and she's just a pathetic loser. February 2007 will be the best month ever!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never liked Mimi, even in high school she was a biotch and didnt know the meaning of freindship. Now she is even worse with her constant whining and holding onto a man by any means. She can not leave town fast enough for me.

• Members

I was wondering, might it be prudent to brainstorm inventive, character-driven ways for Mimi to die? I say she cakes on especially toxic makeup for Austin and Carrie's wedding (you know, to look like a bigger whore than she already does)...and then keels over and leaves the world just before Caustin take their final vows! It throws a wrench in Caustin's wedding plans and it also gets rid of Meems! But who would the killer be? Well, none other than Belle, of course! (She'll be redeemed by temporary insanity, and the judge will go just as easily on her as Chelsea due to all the havoc that Mimi put her through; the fact that "Mimi" has annoying name and is a colossal whore; and the fact that Belle doesn't have a prior criminal record and clearly must have been driven to murder for a compelling reason).

• Members

Oh Lord why didn't I think of doing this sooner??? Thanks, Bree!!

Man you don't know to the depths of hell I wish Mimi would go to. She has got to be one of the most annoying, pathetic characters in the history of Days - or any soap for that matter.

I want a swift, but painful death. I hope once she's gone she is just a bad memory that no one ever mentions again. How dare they allow this !@#$%^&*] to marry into the Brady family? She is horrible.

Please let Belle slap the shiot out of her.

DIE MIMI DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Oh jeez that was hilarious. Mimi is a colossal whore and Belle should serve her up cold on a plate with an apple in her mouth

• Members

Me too!!! I HATE MIMI!!!! This sidekick at best has become an airtime hog while other more interesting and multi-layered characters languish on the backburner. This is a travesty!!! Send her to wherever Kevin is, and GET HER OFF MY SCREEN!!! GO AWAY, MIMI!!!! :D

• Members

I used to like Mimi when she was a supporting character but as she was forced into our homes day after day I became tired of her. Mimi should NOT be a front burner character on this show and it's a travesty that she has more airdates than Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn for 2006 and was third in episode count for July.

LOL.... I just saw Bree's banner. Too funny! :D

• Members

i was a youngun, only 17 now but whatevs, when teen orgasm happened and i was a fan of it. i probably would be now too who knows and mim was one of my favourite characters on the show. but no that she's all glossy and boobular with that stupid valley girl voice everytime she opens her mouth i just want her to implode lol

Archived