Big Brother: SON Edition!

DrewH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll start with watt3213. You're the easy nomination I spoke of at the beginning of the ceremony. For whatever reasons, you have yet to show up to play this game. I don't know you very well either. I hate being the bad guy, but those two things made this an easy nomination. I realize real-life things get in the way sometimes, but it's how the chips fell.

As for amello16 :( I'm so sorry to nominate you. I really didn't have a lot to go. It wasn't an easy nomination. You really didn't approach me (and vice versa, I suppose) and I just know you the least of the others in this game. It was a very hard decision. And no offense to watt3213, but he/she is an inactive in this game, and should be the one voted out. Someone had to go up against them. Again, it wasn't at all personal and I do hope we get to know each other better after this.

And as for Ryan being immune, it was more or less luck of the draw. After figuring out who I wanted to nominated, I put the remaining players names into a hat, and Ryan's was pulled, and thus he is immune next week.

Those are my nominations, and my reasons. Again, PM me anytime.

And with that, the first nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Archived