B&B: Coming up next...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick will be sleeping with Donna within two months...I give it that long...Nick is going to continue his jealousy of Ridge to the point where it's going to push either him or Brooke into the arms of someone else.

Felicia isn't giving up on Dante...I honestly don't see what's so special about him

• Members
I can't stand Brooke, but don't like how Nick systemically tries to cut the woman off from EVERYONE that loves her. He acts like he is the only person she is allowed to spend time with. :rolleyes: He's a damn control freak. <_<

• Members

Oh my gosh, I this didn't cross my mind before it is hilarious of course.

I loved me some slutty Grace on Y&R but am still undecided whether the "magic" will click on B&B, too. LOL! At least Jennifer Gareis looks exactly the same and I guess even in a nun's dress she'd have this special appeal.

I hope Darla's funeral will be good although it sounds like a side effect next week with all the other stuff. Most of all, FINALLY, the real Stephanie is back...

• Members

I would like to see Donna fall for Nick. Then seduce Ridge to piss off Brooke. Brooke goes running to Ridge which pisses off Nick and he goes after Brooke in training Donna.

Felicia is wearing very thin on me. I liked her feisty and independent. Give it up and get your own guy. Like Hector. He's unavailable even if he and Taylor are probably headed towards each other.

Archived