The Amazing Race 10 - Cast Revealed!

• Members

I can't believe the finale to one of the best seasons ever was so... boring!?!?!

While I am happy that Tyler & James won, the finale was so underwhelming. Compared to the other finales and even TAR10 as a whole, the finale was pretty boring. And I hate saying that about TAR.

There have only been two one-hour finales in the past, TAR1 and TAR4. TAR1, even without the distinction of being the first finale ever, the race in NY was very exciting. TAR4's was pretty good as well. I think it would've been better if it was 2 hours. Last week's episode was one of the best of the season and would've made the finale a lot more exciting.

And boy was I scared when I saw the "preview" of TAR11... thank God those weren't the teams participating

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is everyone hating on Bama! I actually liked them, yes they were cocky at times, but so was everyone else!! I always root for the underdog!!

Yea...the whole phone calls was blah!!! And this was a boring finale...an alpha male...blah!!! I wanted something different but what are you gonna do huh???

• Members

Even though TAR9 was one of the weakest seasons, its finale was awesome. Same with TAR8... the finishes were neck and neck with a Road Block right before the finish line.

TAR10's finale was just bad, the Race was not close at all. Once Rob & Kim hit the toll gate, we all knew Tyler & James won.

And it sucks too, the fact that TAR10, one of the strongest seasons, gets a horrible finale.

• Members

One of the worst finales ever! I was so disappointed. Boring and nothing really happened.

The roadblocks stunk - there was no way for someone to lose or gain significant time on them.

And how awful for Lynn and Karlyn that they couldn't even compete in the last leg because the plane was sold out. It would have been one thing if they had been late - but they were there and were not even given a chance.

I swear that the finale that the hippies won was the best because the final roadblock before the mat actually required some mind power. It was not just physically running for two miles like last night.

Archived