AMC: Babe

rbrunton

• Members

Alright, I've had it with this !@#$%^&*]! I can't believe that this woman is pushing for JR to recant his confession. I had it in for this slut when she was taunting Janet about being crazy, but now I want her dead. I wasn't there for the first parts of the baby switching story line, only the resolution. Truth be told, I actually like her, at first. Anyway, let's play head writer and kill this !@#$%^&*] off! I suggest that she sleeps around with Del, who gives her crabs. She then passes them off to Jamie, JR, and Josh. They all get sick for sleping with her, and Josh and Jamie fall into a coma never to be heard from again. She get kicked out of her mansion and is forced to walk the streets. She crosses a bridge when a drunk JR comes roaring by. The crabs get so ichy that he has to scratch himself feverisly and he takes his eyes off the road. He vears of course, hits Babe, and they slam through the brige walls into the river never to be seen again. Then, when the dust settles, the cops drudge up JR's car and they find a mysterious woman in the back seat. Colleuges identify the woman as...Megan McTavish. :lol:

Sorry for being sounding so sick, but this show drives me nuts sometimes.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because of JR getting off and the reason for it, I now can't stand Dixie. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt before, but this is ridiculous.

I never like Babe because of what she did to Bianca, but I was starting to soften towards her. But now that she lets JR off.... THAT IS IT. Who does she think that she is. If she does not want to condem JR for he tried to do to her, that is her stupidity. But she crossed the line when it comes to Kendall. Kendall was hurt and Babe has no right to interfere all because she LOVES JR.

The JR, has the audacity to not only own up to what he did, he then tries to hurt Kendall further by insinutating that there is something romatic going on between Zach and Dixie.

So for now on: I'm hating on JR, Babe and Dixie.

• Members

He just seems like a slut to me. A weak whimpering woman gets his rocks on, it doesn't matter if she has an inflated chest (Maria), or someone else was came back from the dead (Dixie). Anyways, this is what KILLS him for me

Dixie implores Zach not to take out revenge on her son, as Ryan hands a threat to the young Chandler. Stirring her own justice, Kendall enlists Dani and Simone in her mission to oust Babe from Fusion, but Zach urges his wife to let go of her desire for revenge against Babe and JR. Later, Babe arrives at Fusion and a nasty exchange soon ensues between her and Kendall.

If I were Kendal, I have JR's legs broke, so much so that he'd have to walk with a cain (get it ? cain :lol: ) for life. Then I'd go all Greenlee on Zack and Dixie, call a HUGE town meeting, and air their dirty laundry for the whole town to see.

In all honesty, if this show is going to have half the cast pimp JR, I'm going to cut the numbers of hours I watch the show to only 2.

• 9 months later...

Archived