AS THE WORLD TURNS episode counts!

• Members

I'm not the biggest Nick fan (in fact, I just HATED him when he first came on the show) but this storyline with him as a killer is just unbelievably bad. The show has problems developing character-driven stories for half their cast. I never ever got the hint that Nick could be this bad. I like him a lot better than Mike and wish he was sticking around and Mike was leaving. :(

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When ATWT starts switching over to new storylines it always gets a little boring. It happened at the beginning of the year after the baby switch storyline, the BJ storyline, and Emily shooting Paul, so I assume it will happen again now. But ATWT usually does well during the summer, so hopefully it won't disappoint. I really didn't expect May to be that amazing (and it wasn't frankly) b/c it's pretty much common knowledge that ATWT doesn't do sweeps. I guess it's a good idea since ABC pretty much dominates during sweep months, so what's the point in them trying to compete? December, March, and June-August are always better. I remember last August and December being really good, and this year March and April being good months.

Archived