Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Okay...some body gimme a recap. The last I saw....Kaysar/Janelle sat down to talk after Boogie won Veto. Howie came up and Janelle said she didnt want Will or Boogie to win, everybody was questioning her giving the goggles to Diane instead of Will or Boogie, and then Howie was saying "Woah! Hold up...you told ME you didn't want Erika or Diane to win the veto".....

LOL! So what happened after that?!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Janelle told everyone she was nominating Diane for selfish reasons because Diane is coming after her.

James freaked out. He told Danielle Janelle is a [!@#$%^&*] !@#$%^&*], a piece of [!@#$%^&*], and a liar. The alliance is off, in his eyes. He is starting the revolution against her. He said now everyone is out to get S6.

Marcellas is pissed at her.

Diane was nominated.

• Members

More from Jase:

So what do you think did you in this season?

Honestly, my deal was I hate Big Brother. I hated it the first time around. I hated it the second time around. It's a pretty good chunk of change if you can win it. I was like, ''F--- it. I hate it here” from day 1.

But yet you chose to go back.

If you get an All-Star bid, you gotta take that. But day 1, I was like, ''What the f—k am I doing back here?''

Not a fan of L.A. I take it?

L.A. sucks. The entertainment industry sucks. I hate L.A. The traffic sucks.

To say you're bitter would be an understatement and yet you told Julie last night that you're ready to go back in the house. Are you still?

I would go back if they would offer me a hell of a financial deal. No. No, they'd have to offer me half a million. Otherwise, I'm over it.

PS Will and Boogie hardcore bashing feed viewers, according to Joker's.

• Members

STFU Jase. Move on and go back to where you came from with that woman and her kid who are "the loves of my life!" **girly tear**

WTF is Janelle thinking? I honestly believe she's siding more with Chilltown than with S6.

I don't think she's smart enough to one-up Will and will end up getting screwed over.

• Members

Jase is just sore he didn't go farther. Waaah. No one gives a [!@#$%^&*] what you think Jase.

My thing with my girl Janelle is that she's isolating herself too much. She hides in the HoH room too much. I like her nominations but I just think it was a week too soon, and it is pushing James, Erika and Marcellas all away from her.

I think it'll be a crapshoot HoH. Like rolling a ball or hockey puck or key. I see George winning.

• Members

You said everything I wanted to say to a degree. Janelle HAS to get out and talk with everyone more besides Kaysar, Howie and Will. I think her noms were right on target. She has to play the game for her, not for James, Kaysar and Howie.

The game is about who should play the game the best. It could very well be her if she plays her cards right

• Members

I agree, King Reilly. It took me awhile to come around to this point of view, but I agree.

And screw James. It was only a matter of time that he would have to turn against S6 anyway. He's just pissed that Janie ruined HIS plan. Dude has "understandings" with everyone in the house except CG and he f'd up his deal with CT with the Jase nomination. He's afraid of them going after his butt. James, would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

• Members

Janelle's stupid to trust Will. If any of you think Will has Janelle's best interest your nuts. Will is the biggest liar in the game and will snap Janelle's neck when it's time.

Although, I don't like Janelle this season I think she'll be safe for a bit because Danielle & Erika/Diane won't want another girl evicted. They'll go after Kaysar/Howie.

• Members

Janelle never lets a lot of people get close to her, and she's always been a recluse. That's just how she is. I remember her mother saying last year in an episode, she is surprised she had gotten so close to Kaysar and Howie because she never lets people into her realm like that.

You go, Janey!!

• Members

I can't believe CBS wasted another minute on one of those supremely unfunny 'phone calls' between Boogie and Will. God, I want Mike out so bad. :angry:

I still think dumping Diane was smart on Janelle's part, but she should have played it more discreetly. Telling Howie to go after Diane and Erika wasn't a good move. Yes, James is untrustworthy, but getting caught in a lie just gives him an excuse to go after her and justify it.

However, since S6 is due to lose an HoH challenge, James is picking a good time to be "done" with them. OTOH, CT or a floater could go after him now without technically breaking any deals with S6.

By the way, I hate how people are sort of vilified for not being in S6 or Chilltown. You aren't in CT's two-person lame-fest so you're a "floater?"

Season 6 was never really united. They never had much of a strategy, some of them have side-deals, they rarely had a consensus on what to do when. Will may be taking advantage of that, but I'm not going to give him credit for every fracture in the house.

• Members
Basically. The floaters are A) individuals who arent playing the game and are just coasting through riding coattails and expecting to make it to the end and/or B) those that dont have a clear alliance and float back and forth between the groups without making a definite commitment. Based on this George, Danielle, Marcellas and Erika are definetly floaters. It isnt just bc they arent a part of CT. They try to be down with S6 but not really. S6 cant trust them bc they are playing both sides down the middle and are letting S6 do their dirty work so they can strike at them when the numbers are down. They arent stepping up to make their own moves bc going after CT or S6 puts them at risk

S6 was never a true alliance coming into the house. They were forced to work together bc the house grouped them together. If anything Kaysar, Janelle and Howie were closer with James the 4th man odd. If the 4 tried to seperate and not be together, people would think thats part of their strategy. In the beginning Kaysar was not hanging out with them much, instead spending more time with Erika. James was more with Danielle and Diane; Janelle was all about Marcellas and Howie was with Will. That didnt work and the house lumped them together. It helped that they kept winning HoHs which put them together even more, but no this was not a true alliance

• Members
Totally disagree. Danielle is a floater and she's not riding coattails. You can be a floater yet still play the game. Erika & Marcy etc may jump side to side but that's a part of the game by keeping yourself safe.

Season 6 so had an alliance before All Stars. Pretty much everyone made deals before the show.

• Members

um you didnt take into account the second part of my definition. Based on those 2, I think outside of CT and S6, Diane is the only one that isnt a floater. The people she wanted to allign with were Alison, Nakomis and Jase and tehy were all taken out within the first 3 weeks. She isnt with S6 or CT and is on her own now trying hard to win HoH and shake things up

• Members

But only S6 has won any HoHs so it's impossible to tell what sides they may be playing, really. Erika's a floater, that I'll grant. George, is he even playing? But Marcellas is not cozying up to Chilltown and Danielle seems to be in with CT, and James, but not the other S6s.

I guess if Marcellas and Danielle are floaters, I say, "Float On!" :lol:

Archived