Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I liked the puppet show too. It is good to see BB2 Will back. He was back in this episode. But as before tonight, God, was he AWFUL!

As for Danielle, she said she wanted back in the BB house for redemption. I'd say she's got it! She's playing the game EQUALLY as great as season 3 without the evilness/meanness.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chicken George gets on my [!@#$%^&*] nerves. Anytime they pull his key out of the box, he gives some ridiculously stupid facial expression, like, "Wwwwwooooowwwwww!" I hate the way he talks like a five year old. "Dis slop is just terrible! I dunno how much longer I can go on dat stuff!" Hey, [!@#$%^&*]... it's THIS and THAT, not dis and dat! Son of a !@#$%^&*] he annoys the piss out of me. He reminds me of my dad. Totally clueless. It's kind of funny to watch -- the man doesn't know up from down in this house of anklebiters. It's like he's off in his own little world. Dumbass.

I'm happy with the nominations this week. It might not make the most sense strategically for Janelle, IMO, but Erika bores me and Boogie annoys me, so I'd be happy to see either of them go.

• Members

LOL...I know what you mean about George. He seems so out of place. Im starting to like him more and feel sorry for him but he doesnt really making for great television. He comes off as a buffoon and idiot. Still a sweet and nice guy

• Members

As bummed out as I was at Janie's plan, I came to realize she's doing the best she can in her situation. She should have let Marcellas get it so she wouldn't place a bigger target on her back. But, since she won, it makes sense to take out a floater that she knows is after her.

I seriously don't think Will had any influence on her decision making. Interestly, the show decided to show a lot of Will's DR insights, but hardly any of Janelle's. Chilltown isn't a threat for at least a couple more weeks. They don't want to win HOH. Will's ego won't allow him (the man has to TOP winning S2 w/o ever being HOH once) and they think that they've set up S6 and the floaters to go at each other, so they can just sit back and relax. This is the same strategy Kaysar tried and failed at doing. So that's two people she doesn't have to worry about.

Diane and Danielle are her obvious threats, so it's smart to take one of them out. I think Diane is the best choice to evict this week, because nobody else is thinking about going after her.

At least if she keeps Danielle in, there's the chance the Marcellas will win HOH this week and take care of her himself. And keeping Danielle will also keep James from revolting sooner than later.

All she has to do with Erika is talk to her, give her assurances and insight into her plan (which she already did last night), and she'll continue throwing HOH thinking she doesn't have to worry.

CG... who cares.

So, if she gets Diane out, the only person she has to worry about is Danielle. At least, that's what I think.

Another good reason to take out a floater now, as Janelle pointed out in last night's episode, there's five of them. Once Chilltown is gone, they'll band together to take on S6.

• Members

Cheap and Kenny with George. He is such a drama queen! GOD!!!!

I too agree about crc. Janey was talking to Kays, Jam, and Howie about putting up a two floaters before Will even WALKED into the room so how has he "manipulated" her? It's just Will putting his spin on it that everyone (including houseguests AND fans of the show) eats up. I swear he should work for the networks come Thursday's because he can put the most ridiculous spin on things, and somehow everyone buys it.

• Members

He is so freaking grating. Sometimes I can't figure out if he really talks like that, or if he's doing it to be (he thinks) funny. He's just pathetic.

It was hilarious at the beginning though when Boogie, decked out like he's Eminem or something, told the camera that he so wouldn't associate with someone as uncool as Chicken George in real life. When Boogie is just as lame in his "No really, I'm hip and cool," arrested development, grow-the-[!@#$%^&*]-up-already schtick.

I just don't get Will. His Dr. Evil routine is so tired and played. I thought his 'nominate their parachutes' logic was smart (the irony of S6's dominance this year is how fractured and un-united they actually are). But the smug super-genius stuff just bugs the [!@#$%^&*] out of me. The puppet show wasn't remotely clever and even Boogie had to tell him to get to the damn point already. And those [!@#$%^&*] fake phone calls Will and Boogie do in the diary room. UGH.

• Members

"House Calls" was so much better today without Bunky. I love Gretchen, and I think she handled very well doing it all on her own. I don't mind the guest hosts, though, just as long as it's not Bunky.

• Members

God, I SOOOOO AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and there is a NBC Daytime BB thread in the playing field. It will launch in like 6-8 weeks so it won't interfere with Drew Hamilton's game. Check it out!

• Members

A nice message from Jase:

TVGuide.com: Anything you want to say to the people out there writing nasty things?

Jase: To all the Internet nerds who want to watch the live feeds 24/7 and comment on people's lives, get a life. Turn off your computer, look at your own life, and evaluate yourself. Because if you want to sit there and blog about other people's lives for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you need therapy. Commenting on every word that people say in the house… please, you've got voyeuristic tendencies that have gone beyond. Shut off the computer and go outside and get yourself some sunshine. Get out of your parents' basement, and that's it.

• Members

I'm a little worried for Janelle. It would've been a lot better if she simply hadn't told Howie to try to eliminate Erika and Diane from the veto competition. There still would've been a chance of things going according to plan without her sacrificing the fate of her s6 alliance. The floaters and s6 are upset with her now, and I don't think Chill Town will be able to assist her as greatly.

Will is a frikkin genius! I love him.

• Members

I'm not afraid of James.

James is so pissed about this? Meanwhile, he targeted CHICKEN GEORGE!? GMAB, James! He's the same whiny !@#$%^&*] he has always been.

When Will acts like his BB2 self, I enjoy him.

And when Boogie doesn't act like he's a five year old rapper and acts like a normal human being, I like him too.

Archived