Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

1. Jase had to go this week. He is the stronger competitor and more likely to win a competition. Will needs to go but there's bigger fish to fry so to speak. I dont see him going for at least another 2-3 weeks.

2. Marcellas has an alliance with Janelle and is friends with her. He knows that she will NOT nominate him bc she needs him in the game as a vote for her and as someone to protect her should he get HoH. He doesnt have the same understanding with Kaysar. There was alot of pressure to nominate him in the past week and Janelle is the one that stuck herself out there on the line to protect him. He is guaranteed safety with Janelle.

3. IA here. The floaters are playing for sequester. If they make it that far, they get $30,000 and a free vacation. None of them want to make a bold move now bc if they target S6, then they are most likely out the next week and thus lose their chance for sequester. Right now, they are conent with letting CT and S6 go after each other but both groups want the floaters out bc of this. I dont think we'll really see them step up till its time to fill the jury.

4. Thanks to autovoters, the ballets were stuffed, so we'll never no the true results. I defiently beleive James was in there by America bc he was from last season and thus his face was fresh to everyone. Diane also was familiar. All of America's Choices came from the past 2 seasons with the exception of Erika and its not too hard to see why they'd have the support. Most BB fans have not see all seasons and the majority that have watched the show are more familiar with the houseguests from seasons 5 and 6

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erika, Boogie and Diane. Boogie made no secret this past week that he hates Janelle and wants her out. He was very vocal about it and called her out. Diane also is gunning for Janelle and will go after her the first chance she gets. Erika can not be trusted and is alligned with all sides. She is playing it safe and is letting S6 and CT do her dirty work with plans to swoop in and steal the prize. With Will, what you see is what you get. At least they know where he's coming from unlike Erika. Plus he's not trying to win competitions so he's no threat there. Id get rid of Boogie this week, then maybe Erika or Diane and then Will. But then again they still cant forget about Danielle and she may need to be taken cared of before Will

Janelle is setting a few records this season.

1. Along with Jase, she's the first person to get 2 HoHs across 2 differnt series.

2. She's the first female to win 4 total HOHs (she's also won the most HoHs in her alliance)

3. She also ties BB5's Drew with most total HOHs (4)

4. She's the female with the most veto wins with 3 (she has the 2nd most after Jame's 4)

5. She's the female who's surived the most times on the block before getting evicted (5 times nominated and evicted on the 6th)

• Members

I think that Janelle is painting a huge target on her back. She's been a big winner in the past, and she's winning quite a bit this season, too. If any non-BB6er miraculously wins a HoH in the future, Janelle's gone, IMO.

There's a fine line between winning when you need to, and just winning to be a hog, LoL. I wish she'd throw a competition or two and make James/Howie/Kaysar do battle for the BB6 crew. That way she stays safe, but keeps the target off her own back.

Meanwhile, when I saw Shannon on tonight's episode, I threw up in my mouth juuuust a little bit. I cannot STAND that !@#$%^&*]!

• Members

IA. If Janelle threw the competitions, do people hoenstly think that the rest will forget about her? Dont you think they will think thats part of her strategy. Janie knows this and is saying [!@#$%^&*] it. She knows people are already after her regardless what she does in the game now. She cant go under the radar so she has to win everything she can to keep her group safe. She isnt just doing this for herself bc it benefits her whole group to keep them all intact. A) She needs the jury votes and B) The more people she has in her alliance, the less likely she will go up the following week. For these 2 reasons, its in her benefit to win every HoH she can if her other cast members are taken out before her. She could trust Marcellas not to put her up, but she cant trust that he wouldnt put up someone like James or Kaysar

What makes you say that? Jase was hoping they'd bring him back but I dont think they will

Speaking of Jase, I dont know what he's smoking but his hair looks absolutely horrible

• Members

that alliance did exist. Di and Jase talked about it several times in the house. The reason she didnt vote for Jase was bc everyone else was voting to keep Will. Had Jase gotten one vote, they would have known it was from her. She didnt want to go against the house w/fear that she could be a target the next week. She learned her lesson from the first week

• Members

At the end of the episode when Julie met with Jase and asked him about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance, it was quite obvious from his reaction that the rumours were true. It was in Diane's best interest not to vote to keep Jase since she would've been an outsider than and the house would turn on her, again.

Archived