OLTL: Trevor ST.John (spoiler/speculation)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got that email too. It looks like he is leaving. I saw the answers he gave to those questions and I almost started to tear up. It's not right! He should stay.

Does this mean, Todd will really die?! Or will they recast the part? They can't just execute an innocent man! Although it has happened in real life before. That sucks!!!

• Members

Todd will die, clinically, technichally for a few minutes, but because of last minute evidence, Mags being alive, etc, etc, etc, and Spencer the "SPECIAL GENIUS" doctor, present at the execution, catering to Blair, Todd will not die.

But Todd will be brain damaged. He'll end up in a bed next to Nora's. Thanks for nothing Dena Higley.

• Members

if he's not really leaving, its so pointless to [!@#$%^&*] around with fans like this. Look how Days did it when they promised that Marlena would be the killer because of mental illness and not due to any brainwashing. Then, the rest is history and an entire year of that show was absolutely pointless story development.

• Members
I don't care if he dies. This Todd clone doesn't work for me so if he leaves so what. TSJ was a better Walker JMO. I hope that they don't recast because Dena doesn't have a clue how to write the for the invincible Todd Manning.

• Members

Apparently Carolyn Hinsey reported in a newspaper column that Trevor was not leaving, Cindi Rinehart also now, and SOC's Ravenbeauty.

Something is fishy. Granted, ABC Daytime is far from the classiest about handling cast exits, but I don't think they'd post the exit interview on their own website 1 week to the cliffhanger - but they would be tacky enough to do this big a chain yank.

• Members

Well I just read on soapcentral that he is not leaving the show. The have spoilers posted for next week that says Todd tries to get some special doctors to help Vangie.

So they (oltl) were pulling our legs :)

Archived