Y&R Next Week Promo-Jack/Phyllis/Nick

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm already hearing that this will be Emmy worthy material for Peter Bergman. I can't wait. It's sounds like it will be a really raw and nasty confrontation between Jack and Phyllis.

• Members

Between the fallout between Jack and Phyllis and the fallout with Neil and Druscilla, Young and the Restless has me hooked.....Both of these storylines should be nominated for an Emmy. Peter Bergman and Michelle Stafford are really working it and so is Victoria Rowell and Kristoff St. John.

I can't wait to see next week's shows....

• Members

I think depending who the baby daddy is, that will determine how happy Phyllis and Jack will ever be.

I thought it was hilarious that Phyllis actually believes that Nick will be happy about the baby.

• Members

I LOVE IT!!!

Smiling Jack is mad! Nick gets decked. And Phyllis is caught in the middle! This is going to rock my world! I just hope Phyllis try to remain as calm as possible b/c of the baby. But, this is going to turn GC upside down! I LOVE IT!!!

• Members

The thing I'm going to wonder is how Daniel is gonig to take it when he learns that his mom is going to be a mother of either Nick's or Jack's baby...Daniel really wanted Jack and Phyllis to get back together; and they are just not making steps to repair their mother/son relationship; will this tear them apart again?

• Members

I look at this way, he knows what his mother went threw where she was told that she could not have another child so I really hope he is happy and concern about her no matter who the father is. I think he would love for the father to be Jack but I also think a part of him would not mind Nick cause that would mean him and Noah would actually be realated threw this little girl. Yes I said little girl.

• Members

Wow! That looks [!@#$%^&*] amazing! Go Jack Go!

Poor thing! I'm rooting for him all the way, but I still really hope he and Phyllis are able to salvage their relationship and she can get over her obsession with Nick. This baby better be Jackie's!

Archived