Soap Opera Digest Awards

OneLife Fan

• Members
I do have some tapes of the 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 and 1996 awards, but I don't know where they are currently.

I will look for them and then get back to you, I hope i didn't leave them back in BC, because then there is no way for me to get them right now.

Oh My God..really Mitch? Man..i hope u do have them. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for replying back to this thread.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Um, if you want the emmy's too I think I have two of them, I won't know what I got until I check at home (and thats if I find my tapes, Im hoping they weren't recorded over or thrown out)

If I find them I know I DO have the 1992, 1995 and 1996 complete SOD Awards and MIGHT have the 93 and 94, i honestly am unclear right now about those two years.

I have the 97 Emmys and I think the 96 emmys or the 95 Emmys, not sure.

BTW, do you have any SOD Awards to trade back or anything?

• Members
Um, if you want the emmy's too I think I have two of them, I won't know what I got until I check at home (and thats if I find my tapes, Im hoping they weren't recorded over or thrown out)

If I find them I know I DO have the 1992, 1995 and 1996 complete SOD Awards and MIGHT have the 93 and 94, i honestly am unclear right now about those two years.

I have the 97 Emmys and I think the 96 emmys or the 95 Emmys, not sure.

BTW, do you have any SOD Awards to trade back or anything?

Thanx Mitch..we;ll talk more about this in emails. Speaking of which..... :angry: !! Did u forget something? LOL :lol:

Yes i do have awards shows and lots of them if anyone wants to trade or whatever. I have SOD Awards from 1996-2000 and 2003. Daytime Emmy Awards from 1996-2005

Archived