Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

thanks remos...i think with some of the stuff coming up that luke is dealing with, tracy will be lending an ear. funny that she has been on more (albeit very short snippet scenes) when there is nothing mentioned about her in any breakdowns or spoilers.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

True. But we've know for years that the best LuNacy is never spoiled or even hinted at. They were, and have been for some time, a very together couple. I liked that Luke walked in with his kids (Tracy getting there just before obviously) but left with Tracy and the Q's. That's his family - all of them. Even his two exchanges with Carly showed familial affection.

Funny I think you're right about the PDAs. Tracy is not comfortable with any positive attention in front of anyone but the kids. Having arms around her is a big step. But like Sam said the other year, ANYONE with eyes to see can see that Luke adores Tracy and she adores him.

• Members

yup.

The new prosecutor coming on is a fed and Jax hires her to bring down sonny and apparently she knew him before.....and lo and behold...she is small, pretty, dark and totally Sonny's type and Mo is quoted in a recent interview as wanting a new love interest. Guza said in SID today something about maybe someone new is coming for sonny and love smacking you in the face when you least expect it....so GHish...fed prosecutor won't be able to resist sonny's dimples and fall in love with him.

Tracy was on today with ethan/luke

• Members

Hey guys! I'm posting this in the middle of the night because, predictably, my days and nights are now mixed up (and I have to go back to work in a week! Eeek!). Colin, on the other hand, has absolutely no problems going immediately back to sleep after his bottle feeds but Mommy's having trouble (once I'm up, I'm up).

Anyway, I bear Jane Elliot news, although it's not exactly of the flattering variety. There was an interview with someone named Stacy McQueen who apparently worked on GH for like 10 minutes back in the early 90s (in that 2nd GM phase before Wendy Riche rescued the show) who says that JE was "mean on and off camera." I watched during those days and cannot remember her character at all, so I'm all kinda like "Whatever," but I thought people may want to read the interview and fume with me.

http://dougsploitation.blogspot.com/2010/02/douglas-michael-show-with-stacy-mcqueen.html

Also, I have pics of Colin.

Just for comparison, here's where he was when he was 3 days old. That's my hand in the photo for perspective. At this point, his eyes were fused shut because they didn't open until he was about 2 weeks old. The second one is when he was about 3 weeks old. He's holding my pinky.

hand-day3.jpg3weeks-holdinghands.jpg

He's still on some oxygen, so that's why you see the cannula and the little stickers on his cheeks. He also just under 10 pounds now, so he's at least 9 times his original body weight. They think he may outgrow the oxygen by springtime - the area in his lungs damaged by the ventilators that kept him breathing will stay the same size as his lungs continue to grow, so we're starting to wean it a couple of hours here and there starting tomorrow just to see how he does. And now, here are some pictures taken yesterday.

020510-closeupcar.jpg020310-sleeping.jpg020510-boppy.jpg

Anyway, I've been enjoying some of the stuff on GH very much lately. I like Dante quite a bit and I'm glad to see people pounding away at Sonny's morality (or lack thereof). I'm also loving the scenes between TG and JJ - I liked Greg Vaughn fine, but TG and JJ just have this amazing chemistry that's awesome to watch onscreen.

Miss you guys!

• Members

Hey Star!

Colin is adorable. What a miracle baby!!!

Thanks for the article...I remember that chick played Sheilia who was dating AJ I think or something for a while. She is the first person who I've ever seen who said Jane was mean...but I guess everyone can't like everyone!

Some good news....

ABC SID just tweeted that they are hearing STuart Damon is heading to DOOL! Since I now watch Days every day and am loving the storylines there with their vets, I'm really hoping it is true!

Wally seems to be doing well there and they are bringing back Judi Evans who was Adrienne so I think he is sticking around for a while.

Too bad Jane can't leave GH and go to back to DOOL as Angelica!