The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Luke isn't mentioned at all. He is probably too busy whooping it up with his new pal Ethan. He will probably find out about it all when he walks into the Q living room and says "hello family, I've got a new houseguest"

I am beginning to think any scenes of him being there for Tracy in her time of need were BS. If anything, maybe it is after she gets saved he expresses feelings or something to her.

In a way, it is nice if it is Edward who helps pull her through this. She has waited her whole life for her father to care about her.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Positivity, Hooked. You know Lukey is going to be at the hospital next week and will rescue his lady fair. Luke has not missed being the hero in a single sweeps in his 30 years, if he was on the canvas at the time. Even his second heart attack at the B&W Ball was because he wanted to 'rescue' Nicholas from his grief. He'll be there.

At least Tracy is mentioned. That's nice to see.

• Members

Well Matt is said to recover quickly. Monica is amoung the worst while Tracy was the last sick. Winnie on that helicopter ride is an odd one. I would imagine they would have to be transported to Mercy before they were cleared to return home.

Anyone on SD elaborate about what we will be enjoying after the crisis with LuNacy?

• Members

Sorry to hear about the flu.

Up until now the only BS we've received YTD is that Tracy wasn't getting sick after all. Turns out the original spoilers were correct. Not only is Tracy becoming sick and needing Luke to be her hero (something we've all wanted) but they are also having Luke and Tracy is two different stories at the moment, picking up on our argument that Tracy doesn't need Luke around to be in a story. I hope these are lessons well learned at that we won't have 2009 being the disaster that 2008 was.

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday January 4th

STATS

Vets: Monica, Edward, Tracy,

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: Dark blue orderly garb and ugly shoes with cloth covering

Other Stories: Pat/Sam/Jason/Spin in hero mode; Robin taking Emma through blizzard and the van has problems; JoMax don't go all the way; Lulu's trying to get out of hospital to find Johnny; Lucky sitting with Liz; Jax trying to throw weight around to get answers; Alexis taking control situation; Spin is worried about Maxie; Robin/Emma walking in the blizzard; delivery guy trys to use Jase as hostage to get out; Sam shoots Jason in the shoulder while they try to deal with the delivery guy

Line of the Day: Tracy to Edward - "Why can't you just be proud of your children for who they are?"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy

Sc. 3 - Tracy brings coffee to Edward and Monica, saying she needs to have a spare set of clothing in her office for next time a toxic chemical is set loose in the hospital. Edward says she survived the cleansing just like he did, and she looks like would have made a good doctor - Tracy says she looks like an orderly. Edward/Tracy argument - (Sorry, sorry... I just can't keep up.) Tracy demands why can't Edward just be proud of his children for a change. Tracy was the one who was the business person, not Alan. Edward says Alan was the steady one, she ran around Europe looking for a husband. Tracy says she wouldn't have had to if he had given her the business like he should have, and that Alan couldn't manage anything including the hospital. Edward gets up and says lets ask Alan? then looks at Tracy asking if Alan was around. Tracy says don't mock me. Monica awakes and tells them both to stop arguing. Edward tells Monica about the biotoxin.

Sc. 4 - Edward tells Monica the poison should be contained. Jason comes in to see Monica. Tracy says fine, but let her get out of there first before she gets contaminated. Edward is perplexed saying Tracy was exposed to the toxin, not Jason. Jason says he's glad Monica is doing better. Monica asks if Jason is responsible for this and Jason is surprised by her question.

Sc. 5 - Jason tells Monica he's got nothing to do with the biotoxin and is working with the FBI. He assures Monica that he would never intentionally hurt innocent people or the hospital. Monica says she knows but it's nice to hear. They talk about how Monica is feeling and how Jason has to help the people who need it. Edward and Tracy come back in and Ed asks if Jason is actually helping. Monica says she always knew he could be a doctor. Tracy laughs and says "That thug?" Monica says he had nothing to do with this, and Tracy asks when is Monica ever going to take off her rose coloured glasses and see Jason for whom he really is.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy

Sc. 7 - Tracy (breathing hard) tells Patrick he needs to apologize to the Q's. Patrick says he'll apologize later but right now he's got a job to do. Tracy isn't letting him go and keeps yelling at him. Patrick yells back and it's obvious Tracy is struggling. She starts to really gasp for breath as she clutches her chest, and says "Oh crap", and she falls in to Patrick and crumbles to the floor. Patrick tries to get her to focus on breathing.

• Members

hooked, you are hilarious!! :lol: I called my mother in here for you comments, and she is cracking up too.

All right...This might be unpopular, but Jane Elliot did not nail those passing out scenes. From the photos of Tracy in the hospital, I wasn't sure she would (I don't think she knows how to play sick very well). But, anyway... I know she was having trouble breathing, and honestly, I don't know what that feels like or looks like, but her expressions/noises as she was going down were laughable to me.

Once she was down, I was okay with the short squeals, and I was okay with her being out of breath in the beginning. That all sounded fine... But that middle portion just made me shake my head (and laugh)... My mom said it reminded her of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vFVnTMwt3w :lol: IMO, it would have been better for Tracy to collapse quietly, like Kate or Claudia. If she is in and out of it tomorrow, I hope she does a better job. I mean, I love her as actress still, and I know not everyone's perfect, but what I saw today was just "No."

On a positive note, loved Monica waking up to Edward and Tracy bickering. Too funny (and how perfect)! :lol:

EDIT: This is random, but I got slippers like Tracy. :D LOL.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

^^^ Picky, picky, picky..... she's had to play almost every strong female sterotype that you can imagine, but she's never had to play collapsing before. I thought it was better than Lukey's heart attacks - but wanna lay odds the same director was telling them how to do it?

• Members

OMG! Ms.Q, that clip was sooo funny, that I almost got in trouble here at work because I couldn't stop laughing, my boss asked me what was wrong and I couldn't control myself.

I do know what you mean about the way Tracy went down, it was kinda funny and I was trying to be objective. But how come Edward had sneakers and Tracy gets slippers? I think the wardrobe department made a booboo when dressing him.

• Members
Actually, she has collapsed at least twice - once when she was drunk with Ashton (but then again, a "drunk" collapse is different than a "can't breathe" one). And she also passed out when Luke drugged her. That was a nice quiet collapse, which looked good 'til he got her in the wheelchair (she looked a bit stiff at that point, LOL). I still think she's one of GH's best actresses, just like I think TG is one of GH's best actors - even after their " :o " performances of falling.

nex, I didn't mean for you to almost get in trouble!!! But yes, that clip is hilarious, although the woman was hurt... But she was fine in the end, and that is what counts here. :lol: As for the slippers/gym shoes - maybe they gave the men gym shoes and the women comfy slippers? Or maybe Jane just requested slippers, LOL...

• Members

Well Carly looks like she has sneakers on too. Perhaps Jane requested it (we know she likes her slippers), or perhaps they dressed her in things that could easily be removed because she was the next/last to go down.

But from JE's perspective, I bet she's enjoying a few days without heals and make-up.