The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sneak Peeks

Nikolas faces grave consequences after being arrested.

Sonny's life flashes before his eyes.

Jax has a change of heart, but is rebuffed by Carly.

Lulu wonders if Tracy will fight for Luke.

Olivia is shocked when she tails Sonny.

Can't Miss: Wednesday, Nov. 5th - Sonny remembers Carly's birthday.

Next Week: Carly and Jax butt heads. Maxie makes trouble. Liz demands answers from Jason. More mob violence looms.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, my thoughts in no particular order...

- I agree Nex, that quote does get old (although the Punic War part was funny), but is it any more annoying than "30 million people"? Think about it. Or 'what is it like working with GF'. That's the same quote too.

- So, I'm reading that TG isn't about to give up Jane or LuNacy. Anyone else sense that?

- If 'Laura' was the answer, TG would have spoiled that. 'Laura' ISN'T the answer.... which works. :D

- Asked what makes 'Tracy and Luke' work... I like that. Not 'what makes LnL work'

- And he's 'honest with the woman/women he loves'..... well, we all know he's been brutally honest with Tracy...

When are the spoilers for, Hooked?

Edited by remos

• Members

This guy should be gagged and buried.....translation--his idea sucked and was vetoed!!

The Sweeps Story you won't get to See!!

Back in Sep, GH HW Bob Guza had given SID a preview for what he called "something completely different" for Nov Sweeps. But the scribe now declares that the tale won't be seen...at least not yet.

In the Oct 6 issue of SID, Guza had GH viewers all tingly with the tease that at the end of No would come a story that he promised would be " something you've never seen before on daytime television."

Unfortuntaly the grand tale flew out the window with the soap's jam packed line-up of plotlines...but Guza promises that the ace up his sleeve is one he plans on playing in early 2009!

"Frankly, I've got such a great run going, I didn't want to break it up!" he laughs, "this thing I was going to do would have totally broken it up."

The scribe promises that the top-secret story will not only involve multiple characters on

the canvas but will be as different a soap tale as the backwards story in real time which GH

featured in Feb 2007, when Jerry held half of the characters hostage at gunpoint at the MC.

"I'm still going to do it, but not during Nov Sweeps. Sorry," Guza says, "I didn't mean to mislead you at the time. We just got on such a run that I thought we'd lose too much momentum if we were to break it up with another story. So the innovative thing we talked about, you can sort of backburner it. It's going to happen, but I don't know when. It might be Jan. But I'll give you plenty of notice when we do do it."

How about a little hint? Guza won't even go there yet. But he assures viewers that it's way cool, super innovative and will surely get our attention. How's that for a tease?

• Members

^^^ Well... again Guza is a whole lot of nothing.

I wonder if he's one of those guys who stands in front of the mirror every morning practicing his facial expressions, while stickies around the rim have words of motivation and self-love...

EDIT

VETS: Robin's wedding - Mac, Bobbie (Ruah wondered who that was, how sad is that; looks very plastic unfortunately); Edward and Monica are there (Edward still has that stupid hat, reminds more of the OD on sunglasses at Emily's wedding); Mike is there.

Filomena and Georgie reference.

Edited by remos

• Members

Tomorrow looks to be a good day--luke/tracy (surprise they survived the plane ride), laura/scotty, the scrubs wedding, laura finds out about tracy tomorrow I think....lesley webber!!

Next on General Hospital:

Robin's guests assume the worst when Patrick is late for his wedding.

The groom, however, is in surgery on Anthony Zacchara.

Patrick rushes to the church just in time to see Robin's water break.

Grandma Lesley tells Lulu, Nikolas and Lucky about their mother's past with Scott.

Out in LA, Laura regrets having hurt Scott and the two of them have a good time together.

Luke tracks Scott's credit cards to Los Angeles and heads out there with Tracy.

• Members

Are the clips always too dark, or only sometimes? I have never really noticed, but I sometimes edit them while at work and because my monitor is a bit older the picture quality is bad. Ususally it's the volume I have truble with, sometimes it's so loud you can't even understand what people are saying so I have to lower it. Let me know!

This just in! From Soap Opera Source for the week of 11/10

Laura confronts Tracy about her underhanded tactics to keep Luke.

Exactly what did she do????

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

IA she is so used to Luke being in her world and can't fathom the thought of having Luke with another woman. I don't think she'd ever thought she'd see the day....Luke moving on with his life without her. That he choose another woman and her not being the center of her world. If she needs the attention go seek Scotty, he'd help her in that department.

• Members

whoohoo!!!! Finally the day we've all been waiting for! (well this AND a love scene ;) but hey...) Yipeee!!

Thanks for posting this hooked!

Anyone for the BR for a few?

EDIT: Actually Luke telling EWCBO that he loves Tracy is BETTER than Luke telling Tracy that he loves her!! whoohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TracyLuv