The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That was the last lunacy scene today.

Tracy should have about three episodes with lulu coming up

I think luke should have a tiny bit more maybe with that doctor at the end today or someone else but that is about it

Looks like June will be a very lean month for Tracy--as opposed to every other lean month for tracy this year! LOL

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

can you recap briefly?

wont have time to watch!

I'm almost a working girl now! I'm finishing up a contract and I'm going to be working on a retainer doing marketing/pr for a company. About 8 hours a week on retainer for total of 30 hours a month (from home mostly), then anything extra will be at an extra fee. I'm so happy. Will come in so handy with college coming up.

I even told them I'm going on vacation for three weeks in July and they were like that's cool, we will just bank those hours and use them other times.

Keep fingers crossed they don't think I'm asking too much, but I figured always start higher and then you can always come down. THis is the company I did the website copy for a couple months ago. Just fell into my lap!

• Members

Re-Cap 5-25-11

Okay so the Spencers were gathered in the Haunted Star and Lucky asked why Luke was waiting until tomorrow to check into rehab. Luke said it didn’t matter if it was not or in eight hours. Lulu said that Luke was right, Tracy got up and said she would drive him to rehab and stay with him for as long as they let her. Luke said that this was a change. He then said that he didn’t realise that going to rehab he would give up all his independence, and responsibility and that he would have to be carted around and dropped off like a child. Luke walks away and Tracy looks sad. Lulu says he’s doing what they want and the Spencers say that he doesn’t have the commitment, not Tracy though. Lucky says he wants to talk to Luke alone. Lulu doesn’t want to go because she thinks Lucky is going to make him change his mind. Tracy gets up and tells Lulu to come with her, that she needs her help and that Luke will be fine. They walk out, closely followed by Ethan and Nick.

Lucky and Luke have a deep and meaningful talk about lying and addicts blah blah blah.

Then there is a whole bunch more Luke and Lucky. Tracy and Lulu are sitting at Kelly’s when Tracy phone rings, its Luke he tells her that he would like her to drive him to rehab. Tracy looks at Lulu.

Luke and Tracy walk through Shady Brook holding hands and Tracy is holding Luke’s bag. Luke says that because Tracy packed the bag that there is no chance that his flask would be in there. Tracy says if he is not committed to the treatment he shouldn’t be there. Luke says it was a joke and Tracy lets out a fake/forced laugh (it made me laugh). Luke walks into the room and says that he finally understand how much damage he was doing to his kids. He lists of each one and how he affected them. Tracy said that Lulu told her she didn’t understand why you would treat someone with a disease as if they were garbage. She says that she hope he knows that, that was not her intention. Tracy look teary and Luke walks a bit closer to her and says that he hopes she knows that he didn’t mean to treat her as the enemy. Luke says “I love you Tracy. (Tracy looks like she is about to cry) I value the love you have for me. And I am so sorry that your love has cost you so much.” Tracy still looks like she is going to cry when she says “I regret nothing. I love you gladly and gratefully. And I know that you can do this and I will be waiting for you on the other side.” Luke goes in for a hug (awwwwwwwww). He runs her back and than places both hands on her face and they kiss (AWWWWWWWWWWW). Tracy pulls away to look at Luke and they kiss again (more passionaltly) and then two more little kisses. They look at each other and Luke says she you on the other side. Tracy walks out and shuts the door.

• Members

So what is the spoiler about that lante try to track down Luke in Florida? I wonder why Luke is in Florida? Trying to confront the past with his father?

Gh is so stupid. The fact that they created this Luke is an alcoholic storyline by hitting Jake and then have them do an intervention then they have him got o rehab only for him to leave rehab is stupid as hell.

Edited by funny1

• Members

It was a beautiful LuNacy scene and I'm so glad it was Tracy he asked to take him to rehab rather than the rumoured Lucky - his WIFE should be the one to see him through this.

But you're right about us being in withdrawal so anything seems like manna.

• Members

But to be fair we don't know if A- it was a set-up, B- Luke was seriously trying to bribe him, or C- Luke was trying to retain face in what will be a struggle. It could have gone any of those ways and we will have to see tomorrow.

• Members

^^^ I feel the same way funny1, why do the storyline if NOTHING is going to be accomplished by killing off this child!?! Either Luke is a drunk or he's not either he has a problem or not. Doing this alcoholic storyline if nothing is learned is pointless. But I have a feeling that this was done for the sole purpose of a JaSam baby. :mad: TPTB didn't think this one through, it would have been so much better if Carly hit Jake instead of Luke, as much as those two do NOT need any more story it would have played out better and possibly more realistic.

I can't even imagine what TG is going to do when he comes back from his vaca.

• Members

They said specifically today that it's only a 30 day rehab. Do we have dates on when Lante is looking for Luke in Florida? That still takes us to the end of June, which is the usual time for TG to be off canvas. End of May is really early.