Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think they are heading in the direction of Edward and senility of some form. It would be a first on daytime and I can't wait to see what the Spencermaines will do with it.

And for the love of God could they PLEASE stop calling it a "Green-card Wedding". Just call it wedding already - if they want to convince the authorities that it isn't real, calling it "green card" will accomplish that nicely. We all know where it will head, so just call it a wedding/marriage already. Sheesh…...

• Members

I am glad you aren't being affected by a tsunami, TQ.

It is so horribly devastating for Japan.

You never know what will come. So, you need to live life to the fullest now.

Luke and Carly were on today talking about blackmailing Jax into dropping the custody suit against Carly. She said she loved Jax, but how many times can you break up and get back together before saying enough is enough. Luke's reply was to say, "God, tell me about it." He had a frustrated look on his face when he said that. I took it to mean that he is upset that he and Tracy are on the outs again. They wouldn't be if he hadn't screwed up again. He is his own worst enemy.

I wish wardrobe would be more consistent with his wedding band. It was off today. It has been on for all of his scenes since the wedding.

• Members

I agree that it was a GH wardrobe mistake.

I don't think he would ever take the ring off even if they are on the outs because it would be a sign that he was giving up on her. Luke would never give up on Tracy.

If his fingers are swelling, then he can have it re-sized. Haha. :lol:

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

I know some men don't like wearing rings all of the time, but with them being newlyweds you expect to see him wearing it. You never see Tracy without her rings unless she has given them back to him after a break-up. I just wish for some consistency on this show.