Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There was just one problem. Helena was unable to reclaim the 15 million dollars that Luke had transferred into Tracy's accounts. Tracy decided to keep it, but this was completely unacceptable to Luke, who wanted the cash for himself. He, of course, had a plan. In May, Luke enlisted Dillon and Georgie's help and set a plan into action. Tracy received a phone call from Dillon, in which he lied and told her that he and Georgie had eloped. Tracy took a flight to Las Vegas to put a stop to it, but she was "too late". She decided to drown her sorrows in a nearby bar, where Luke joined her. The next morning, Tracy woke up in a tacky hotel room, in Luke's shirt, with a shiny diamond ring on her finger. Unbeknownst to her at the time, she had drunkenly agreed to marry Luke Spencer! She was horrified, especially when Luke assured her that they consummated the marriage, thus making an annulment impossible. Tracy asked what Luke wanted. His response was "alimony." He would gladly divorce Tracy if she gave him 15 million dollars in the settlement. Tracy refused.

The next couple of months resulted in a full battle of one-upmanship, as Tracy and Luke took turns trying to get out a marriage that neither of them wanted to be in. Tracy tried to prove that Luke was committing adultery with Skye. Luke went as far as putting the owner of Jake's bar, Coleman, in bed with Tracy, and took photos. Tracy believed she was sleeping with Luke and didn't realize what happened until the next morning. Luke insisted that the photos proved adultery and that he would be able to get the cash. But, Tracy turned the tables on Luke when she decided to pursue a relationship with Coleman! Luke was jealous and decided not to divorce her. Meanwhile, Coleman and Skye spent some time together. Tracy and Luke caught them, and later, when Coleman had some harsh words to say about Tracy, she kicked him out. Luke finally decided he was tired of the games and agreed to a divorce, but Tracy, angry about Skye and Coleman, wasn't going to give him one or the 15 million. The game was back on.

Afterwards, in June, 2005, Luke agreed to help Tracy maintain her position as CEO of ELQ. For three months, which would be long enough to solidify the position, he would also have to act as a real husband, and then she'd give him the divorce and the alimony. Luke, indeed, acted as a real husband, as he comforted Tracy when she was forced to give up Lila's former position as Director of the GH Charitable Endowment. Skye saw that Luke really wasn't acting, and that he and Tracy did have a growing bond. However, this didn't last long. When it was time to vote for the new CEO of ELQ, Luke didn't support his wife, and she lost out to Lorenzo Alcazar. Luke broke his end of the deal, and Tracy wanted Luke to be miserable, so she assured him they'd be married for a long, long time. At this time, Luke took off on a mission for Lorenzo.

With Luke gone for the summer, Tracy did not have much to do. One afternoon, Lorenzo summoned Tracy to his house to share his plans for ELQ. She found out that he was going to use her family's company to front his illegal activities. Tracy forbade him from doing so, but when Lorenzo indirectly threatened to make her disappear, she agreed to his plans. She went to Europe and was not seen again until October. While searching for her husband, Tracy had been kidnapped. Luke refused to pay the ransom and said he'd still get the alimony if she died. Skye was appalled and requested that Lorenzo put up the cash. It didn't matter in the end, though, because Tracy irritated her kidnapper so much that he let her go. In November, tragedy hit Port Charles, when two trains collided. Lucky, was onboard, and Luke went to rescue him. Tracy was fearful but was relieved when Luke emerged from the tunnel. In December, Tracy revealed to Jax that she had no intentions of divorcing Luke. Lulu, Luke's daughter, who had moved in with the Quartermaines the month before, overheard and spilled the information to her dad. Luke thought it interesting, but was still not over Skye.

From http://www.soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/tracy.php

Thats it in anutshell :lol:

• Members

GH Recap – Tracy Scenes

*Spoilers*

Brook asks Tracy why she is convinced that the wedding is going to fail. Tracy says it’s because she has years of experience with the groom. Brook wants to know why he would bail if he is getting everything he wants. Tracy says that she has no doubt that Luke will pay for her wedding but when the music starts and she walks down the aisle that Elvis would have left the building. Brook says she should cancel the wedding. Tracy looks sad.

Luke asks Lucky if he is trying to force him into marriage. Lucky asks why there is a problem; he has been married to Tracy for years even though it was fraudulent. Luke asks if he is going to talk him into it. Lucky says no but the question is not weather he can afford Tracy’s wedding but if he can afford to lose her.

Tracy says that Luke is afraid of commitment not even her assets will get him to the alter. Brook says that she is just imagining the worst possible situation so it won’t hurt if Luke lets her down. Tracy says that she expects he will let her down. She says “I hope he breaks my heart once and for all.” Brook asks why and Tracy says it will cure her of loving him. Luke walks in and tells Brook to bestow wishes on his soon to be blushing bride. Brook says that she hope the wedding will be beautiful. Luke says that it’s going to be wonderful, right sweetheart to Tracy. Tracy says she knows what she is expecting and Luke says that he knows what he is going to deliver.

Brooks asks Nic if he is going to be her date. Nic said he wouldn’t miss it. Brook says that Tracy thinks Luke is going stand her up. Nic says it wouldn’t surprise him. Brook says that she really wants to be there for Tracy (awww :wub: ) and that it hurts when the one you love does not love you back. Nic says he never has really fond of Tracy but he hope her courage get rewarded (Don’t We all).

Tracy looks at her ring and says to Luke that he is running out of time. Luke asks if she is implying that he is having second thoughts. Tracy says “are you” and Luke says “I love you spanky.” He says the only problem is that she has Champaign tastes and he is on a beer budget. Tracy asks if he wants to cancel the wedding. Luke says that he wants to elope. Tracy reminds him that the minister’s fee is non-refundable. Luke says “we can take him with us.” Tracy asks if he is prepared to lose her. He says no and Tracy says “Good. Right answer. Wedding as planned December 21st. My house. Pre-Nup. Sober.” Luke nod and says sober.

*Spoilers*

• Members

Sorry left out a hunk of the recap

My Bad thought that was the end

Well her is the rest

*Spoilers*

Brook gets up and tells Nic she is worried about her grandmother. Nic says that this is way families are. Brook goes over to Tracy and says that she will do anything she wants, where anything, do what ever she says and bring or not bring who ever she wants because it is her day. Tracy tells brook not to patronise her. Brook says that she is just trying to be nice. Tracy says that is she wants to be nice forget everything she said because she was indulging in a moment of self pity. Tracy then reminds her that they have not finished talking about Nic paying her. Brook says “whatever you say Granny” Tracy says they will have this fight after the wedding. Brook leaves and Luke enters. Tracy asks if he has made any money yet. Luke says he will find a way to pay for the carnival she is planning. Tracy says that it is a very simple ceremony. Luke says “Right. Simple ceremony.” Tracy Smiles.

Ethan walks in. Luke tells him that he doesn’t know how to pay for the wedding. Ethan says they can work it out. Luke says that she is setting some very high expectations. Luke says his instinct tell him to jump ship. Ethan says if he runs Tracy won’t take him back. Luke agrees and says that’s why he can’t do it. Luke says he has only ever been married once for real and that we all no how that turned out. Luke says he wants to bail. Ethan asks what is stopping him. Luke says that he can’t live without Tracy. Tracy is standing in the corner behind then smiling.

*Spoilers*

*Waves to Nex*

Hey Nex are you doing clips today or am I?

Thanks TracyQ

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

It was hilarious...I was following along on one board I posted at that are mainly jasam fans and they were like oh that was so nice what Luke said, etc and how he can't live without Tracy and then I go on dish and see people saying "See, Luke is all about Laura and he considers her his only wife"and that they weren't expecting that today.

I think luke was referring to "only really being married once" as only legally being married once. Of course they conveniently left out the next part of the sentence where he said "and look how that turned out!" LOL

Do I think all this is an anvil that Laura will be returning. Sure I do. But you can't dispute the here and now and I'm glad tracy for once eavesdropped and heard something good that she didn't take out of context.

Thanks for the recaps Tracy!

I'm thinking we will probably have at least one more day before the wedding ceremony.

• Members

I don't think it's an anvil at all, it's merely reciting history. They are truly the most pathetic group of fans ever and honestly don't get what's right in front of their face. In the meantime Laura's Children are doing EVERYTHING they can to bring this wedding about and love Luke with Tracy. They can't seem to spin that one any better than "Guza craps on history". LOL… they are an entertaining lot.

The screamers just left for a Beaver/Cub Xmas party, so Mama is pouring the rest of the Riesling and going to enjoy LuNacy.

EDIT

OMG, 7 posters at one time. You know LuNacy is getting good when. *Waves to everyone*

Edited by remos

• Members

LOL, Okay…

Robin is a bitch and needs to be put down

Abby can take on Carly - yay!!!

Jerry hates Brenda - that's about the only good thing to say about him

Lucky accepts that Luke has been "married" to Tracy for years.

Brook is so wonderful to her Granny. I love it

LOL…. okay, finally saw it. And man, what annoyed me most is that I laughed through it the first time because of the ridiculous LnLer and had to watch again to see the sweetness in the moment and the look on Tracy's face. In the category of "People who want to see their own perspective shining back", the interpretation that Luke was thinking about Laura takes the cake.

• Members

LOL, no I can't be bothered. I've been checking in to see what folks are saying in the Days thread about Magic, and flipped over to see what's being said about the lovely Spencermaine stuff we've been getting. Then I see the sheer desperation of J to keep some kind of LnL flame burning and I had to look. It was just so funny. But no, it's not worth my while.

• Members

So my "friend" told me that today was the moment when according to breakdowns Luke realized how much he really does want to marry Tracy etc. Now the rest is not about wanting to marry her or being certain about that, but the reason this continues is cause Luke doesn't know how he is going to pay for it--not that he isn't going to show or isn't committed to marry her. This is my best source yet! Better than the last one! :)

Here were her exact words: