The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Eh, unfortunately, I have a feeling it's going to be BrenDUH. Because everything has to be about or related to/affecting Jason and Sonny and their women. If TIIC had any brains, the Balkan would be Larry Ashton. That would affect Tracy, Tracy/Luke, Brook, and any of their friends/family. But since the Q's aren't important anymore, I can't really see the Balkan being someone from Tracy's past. It would be interesting, but Guza doesn't care enough about her to make her even a side focal point of such a story. Unless they are getting rid of Jane and going to kill Tracy off, which I am okay with, as long as I get good Lacy and Tracy with her stepkids and other family before it happens.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

On the Balkan love interest - same insider said it's NOT going to be one of the Sonny-obsessed women on GH, and they've been talking about someone from Tracy's past before. Word on DS is that this has been on Guza's To Do list for ages so we might be surprised. And I agree - JE isn't going anywhere. TPTB might not have any use for Quartermaines, but Tracy is a Spencermaine and TPTB love them.

Also great to hear Luke will be back on screen late September. That was actually the date given for him in the earliest of spoilers about his vacation - which were later pooh poohed but contradicting spoilers which said mid-October.

• Members

Is this a reliable insider with spoilers that have come true? And are you saying this insider is the one who has mentioned someone in Tracy's past before? Because otherwise, sorry, I just can't see it being her. It would be great if it was..and you know, the spoiler about it being hard for Luke to get to Tracy made me think "other man" in the picture. So, if it's her, good for Jane. But.......history of her being around for seven years and not yet having a SL remotely even about her unless you count the Lacy hijinks when they first got together, tells me the chances are slim.

But just for kicks, who other than Tracy, if it's NOT a Sonny obsessed woman, could it be?

Tracy

Monica

Really, I consider the following to be Sonny obsessed because they either prop him, love him, want him, or have a kid with him:

Alexis

Diane

Brenda

Carly

Brook Lynn

Lulu used to......(but I would imagine either way that the secret love is too old to be Lulu)

Ditto for Liz, can't see it being her

Robin kisses Sonny's butt

Maxie is a mob apologist also and again, can't see her being the one

Maya? Hmm. Maybe, but she's on the young side too, but we don't know what she did before she came to town.

Olivia? She's Sonny obsessed, so it can't be her if the insider is correct

Who else is there?

So, maybe Tracy is the logical choice. Guess we'll see.

• Members

I haven't watched Days in forever. I really like that show, most of it....but I've just been so busy with other things, it's been a few months I think since I even tried to keep up. I want EJ/Nicole together again....have wanted that a long time. If they did that, I'd make it a point to keep up. I like Melanie and Phillip (are they still together?) and Magic a little bit...but the sappy "supercouples" like Bo/Hope make me wanna vomit. And I can't stand Sami anymore.....

Someone over at SOC mentioned the Balkan might be Valentin(which I could see, since it is going to involve the Spencers)or even Harlan Barrett, Brenda's daddy. I can see Valentin being one of Tracy's old flames if they age the casting (Matt Borlenghi, way too young to be an old flame of Tracy's). Harlan and Tracy had a fling, but it was subterfuge on his part and hardly a grand love affair. BUT that would tie in with the spumor about Tracy, if true.

• Members

I was actually thinking Harlan - it would track really. Brenda knows him but doesn't know about being The Balkan. Evil but not really, audience knows him from the past, and could be argued that he's been in love with Tracy. They've been pulling interesting and accurate historical bits out over the past few years, so this could be another.

It doesn't have to be a Cassidine - they accomplished that story of Cassidine vs. Spencer with Aiden so Valentin isn't really needed anymore.

• Members

Well, I want to see Valentin, if for no other reason, because I'm tired of Guza opening his mouth and looking like an idiot. They had the character CAST. Which goes to show that Guza makes it up as he goes along, since he never followed through even after the mags announced the casting.

Besides...even if they recast and aged him...Why couldn't Valentin be Tracy's old flame? I don't mind Harlan-but he was never around long enough for them to say Tracy was some great love of his. Not that it would stop Guza.

At this point, if it WERE someone from Tracy's past, Harlan or otherwise, I think I'd be so intrigued that I wouldn't care who it was. But considering that Harlan was part of the cartel that tried to kill her father, that would have killed her, that was responsible after the fact for Larry's death (if he is indeed dead)-they'd have to do some real fancy footwork for Tracy to not look like a complete idiot for wanting ANYTHING to do with him.

But, for my money, I'd much rather have it be Larry Ashton, but what would Larry Boy want with Brenda? The Brenda connection part of it completely bores me, just like Brenda herself bores me.

Of course, if Larry and Harlan were BOTH alive (yeah right), Larry could be targeting Brenda for revenge against Harlan.

But there I go, trying to make GH make sense, and be more interesting than it is........

• Members

Franco happened - that screwed up everything. I hope TPTB aren't that stupid next time around.

The Balkan has been cast and is around 50ish. I know age is relative on a soap but I'm not seeing him with Tracy, unfortunately. Hopefully I will be wrong - she makes more sense than either Alexis or Olivia (the other two names mentioned as possible former loves).

• Members

If you're going by what is being stated on IMDB that GHH2 and other sites are reporting, I think people are disputing that maybe the guy is only a henchman for Balkan and not the Balkan himself.

If it's true that we know the Balkan, it can't be him. I would think, even though I don't trust spoilers, that we do know him (or her), otherwise, why the secrecy of the identity? They wouldn't even have to cast or show him or her yet, but they could give a real name. The fact that they aren't, tells me the identity will be a "shock".

The actor reported on IMDB isn't even fifty-ish, he's 42. Not that his age rules him out as knowing Tracy (she has been a bit of a cougar in her day), but I don't think any of the spoilers are true if this guy is it.

• Members

Yeah, I saw that bit about GHH afterwards. That's good actually - I really, really want this to be Tracy's former lover. It's great story, it fills in some of her past AND it brings Luke into the Balkan story (which we know he'll have to be considering it's Tony Geary and this is a major story).

We already know Luke is jealous of someone being with Tracy (saw that with Ethan), so wouldn't it be wonderfully soapy to have her acting like she's free to be with someone else and Luke just about ape-sh!t trying to keep her with him.