The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

The organizer of Habitat GH build tweeted this

Reply Retweet HabitatAli RT @Fansgivingback best part of day? Hearing fellow GH fan Betty say how Habitat changed her life.She got her house onThurs (I AGREE!)

HabitatAli PS: I knew Betty is a HUGE GH fan+her fave is "THAT COOL TRACY QUARTERMAINE" (so i put her in Jane's group+both had a blast!)

16 minutes ago from web

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tuesday, Dec. 15th

Luke working on his books, Tracy sitting beside him at the booth. She asked what's bothering him again and she thought he trusted her. He smiles and tells "Baby" that suprisingly enough, he does trust her.

Nicky walks in fresh from being rejected by Elizabeth (which logic would say isn't the best place to be, but anyway...) and demands a game of poker. Luke yells that they're closed and Tracy tries to make peace. Nicholas says they're family but Luke counters that they aren't. Tracy gently pushes Nic to the door saying it's not a good time but Nicholas won't budge. Luke makes a cutting comment to Nicholas who in turn counters that he can't expect much from Luke, considering what Luke did to his mother. Tracy has that "Oh sh!t" look on her face and backs away as Luke approaches Nic and says "Nicky, Nicky, Nicky..." then proceeds to punch him in the nose. Nic fights back and Tracy takes a drink, lol.

Lucky walks in at this point and tears them apart, then just before Nic leaves Lucky tells him that no matter what Luke said, he will always love Nic. That's when Lucky turns to Tracy (who's picked Luke up off the floor) to ask what happened. She tells him that when he finds out, please clue her in then it's exit stage right for Tracy.

Then we have the Luke/Lucky conversation about how Lucky is not trying to live his life to spite Luke and if he gets hurt, it's not Luke's fault. Luke still hasn't told either Lucky or Tracy about Niz.

• Members

Luke is on with Sonny tomorrow I know. He asks him to get lucky to back off investigating Michael. Luke turns Sonny down and sides with Lucky.

I hope Tracy might sneak in a scene or two at the end. Some other person is also supposed to give luke some kind of warning about the Haunted Star tomorrow.

I wonder if Rebecca will get to say goodbye to the Qs.

• Members

Loved that Tracy gave an ice pack to Luke. Just wished Luke would tell her already. He might be afraid that she would tell. And in the medianet pics, the second one, Tracy looks like she took some of Luke's pooka shells for her bracelets.

Edited by funny1

• Members

It was good to see Luke tell Lucky when Lucky asked if he was gonna call Laura and Luke said no.

Liked that the Q's were on and Tracy and Monica were fighting over a chair and Tracy fell. They always seem to bring the Q's outta the vet closet for the holidays. sigh.

• Members

Yup, shove that one up the Cowboy's ass - Luke's isn't all about Laura anymore.

I find it quite amusing that after pages and pages of posts any time there is a Laura reference, today SOC is completely silent about this incidence. Hmmmm..... lol... :lol::lol::lol:

The Monica/Tracy/star thing didn't amuse me. They always make Tracy the shrew without Luke - the difference in her personality between Tracy and TraLu/LuNacy is startling. I'm looking forward to the 23rd.

Edited by remos