The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Meh.... I don't think it's scrapped. The drug story was started under the scabs and Guza didn't like how it was going and felt he needed to put more attention on Claudia. Both bad choices but there were reasons. The Cassidine story includes big names and old history (which the other didn't) and has already publicly been cast. If they weren't prepared to start it in October, then they had to wait until January. TG has another vacation coming up, and then he's on for 5 months straight until next summer. At this point there wouldn't be enough time to truly get it rolling.

It's just a shame that was all the taping that was done with JE, so we aren't seeing her. I agree Luke's placement in this mob thing is a bone for now, but at least TG looks like he's having fun.

As for Ethan, I'm sure TG wouldn't like to see NP leave after all the work they've done to establish him and repair the Ethan/Tracy relationship, but I doubt he has the power to change decisions. I think it's far more likely that A: and insider guessed correctly about NL but wrongly about NP/JC after GV was let go, because those were the three names mentioned, or B: the plan was for Ethan to leave but when Ethan/Kristina got such a positive response at Spixie's un-wedding, they decided to see where that could lead. The Kiefer/Kristina story seems changed too.

Bottom line is that the Spencer family is being solidified for a reason and we just have to wait for it.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think there was any JE taping of scenes with TG about the Cassadines we are not seeing. It was just that one day's worth of scenes that were cut. The actor playing the Valentin was on set one day he said in SID and then they told him they wouldn't need him yet. So I don't think stuff was taped that we aren't seeing.

I don't think we will notice TG's winter vacation like last year. They tape ahead over the holidays. Last year he wasn't missing from screen.

• Members

yeah, pretty much. I am finishing one up right now. My sister's friend's mother had me do one of her two kids when they were little, which I finished and she loved, so now she had me do one of her niece and a clown (I hate clowns!!) when she was little. She is my age and she died last year from cancer I think. She's giving that one to her brother for x-mas I guess. I have the last few on the compt in my portfolio so I'd post them but they were too big to scan so they are bad photos. There is always a glare on them. Once I am done with them I can finally start painting some pics to sell. My mom found a few restaurants when she was on fieldtrips with her kids that said they would hang them and sell them if I got some done. Good thing I am on my vacay now. Hopefully I can get something done in the next 2 weeks!

What's new with everyone

• Members

I love my girl but it's time to put down the sissors and walk away. :o

Why oh why do they put her in those Moo Moos? She's been looking so fabu lately too.

Well.. at least we get some Q's/Spencers fun for Turkey day! :)

Edited by Jin

• Members

Seems to be that Genie is totally wanting to return, but if the show wanted her badly now, she would already be back! Who knows if she will turn up. And if she does, that is fine too--will give Tracy something to do.

I've been watching DOOL and OLTL a bit lately.

You still traveling a lot?

• Members

now don't all get mad that I've almost entirely jumped ship. it's not that, but I do find myself waiting longer and longer for anything good. I've beenw aiting for Bo and Nora to get back together since they broke up. I was young and they had been together almost as long as I'd been watching the show, or at least remember watching, so it was like my own parents breaking up. Not really, but kinda cuz I'm just crazy enough for that so I am more than psyched about this whole story. Plus I hear they are gonna rock it and they are always HOTTTT.... so yeah, if anyone's looking, they don't disappoint

• Members

ps, lainey... are you the same lainey I saw on the Venice site... I saw it b/c if HBS and I saw a fan on it named lainey... something. Just wondering. I kinda can't wait for that just cuz I want to see HBS in something other than OLTL

• Members

That was my reaction to that particular piece. Of course the fans of EWCBO are all over it and proof that their dreams are coming true, but Guza very carefully says if she was coming back now would be a good time. It would be so much easier and better press if he said something definitive. I think it was just a way of getting out there "hey, don't blame us if it doesn't happen - we were more than happy to be at the table".

In fact the only definitive statement in the entire article is that LuNacy is solid. After that, I'm good. :D

Enjoy OLTL Lainey, but I had to stop watching - the whole thing is far too sappy for my taste.

• Members

They are probably singing, "I've got you babe!" or "Cats in the cradle" LOL

The saving grace will be watching Tracy's expressions while they are singing!

Lainey--you might want to check this out . Crystal Chappell's web series debuting soon. Crystal was on GL paired with Natalia. She and Leslie Kay are playing lovers in this series. Plus Hillary B smith is in it too. No GHers.

It is www.venice.com

Edited by hookedongh