Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NLG is my hero! Love that woman! She cracks me up! Between her Jason comments and Kimberly calling him "blank boy" in her article--I think you can see there is no love lost there!

This is from the new heralded insider ALI--on dish (formerly known IMO as several other names) GOS

FYI--Andrea is the Martha Byrne character

• Members

a political scandal of some sorts....with Martha Byrne's character.

Here is the SID scan about Holly....looks like our girl is paying her $10 million to keep Luke--ironic--they should have made it $15 million for Lunacy history.

http://i40.tinypic.com/5bzbqr.jpg

She is telling him it is Robert's but the doubt will remain did Tracy pay her to say that.

Next Ins and Outs page says Holly is already heading out of town on May 29th.

Emma says while it is her choice to only stay two weeks--her kids still like her and want her around. She loves these short stints and hopes there are more, but until her kids are older, she can't consider staying on longer, etc.

So Holly is already gone on the 29th. This is the June 1st issue of SID. No exit date for Luke or Tony vacation date yet. So I guess she leaves town without him. He probably leaves the following week or something to go find Robert if that is what happens.

I still think they are going to tease it is Robert's or nobody's all summer and then Lulu/Ethan get closer--but he will end up Luke's. As long as lulu/ethan don't sleep together....

But I can't see Tracy letting them be together if she paid Holly to say it is Robert's kid. Tracy must think Ethan really is. No way would she let lulu fall in love with her brother.

• Members

Guess they will be keeping the Tracy friendship with her if Tracy's involved - even as a board member it's something, but a political wife is in Tracy's league. The Scandal? I wonder if the 'shagging Matt' spoilers are true - that would certainly be a scandal for many involved.

Oh, what a fabulous article! Everything is so LuNacy focused - I love it. I'm really looking forward to how this all plays out. Tracy will do anything to get Luke the answers he needs - another reason I'm not convinced she did anything to the DNA test. I think Holly's going to get the surprise of her life when she realizes how strong Luke and Tracy really are. Holly's not pure evil, she does have a heart and I think she folds the game when she realizes Luke loves Tracy... but we'll be led to question if it's merely the money for awhile.

I've changed my travel plans so that I leave Friday after GH is over. I don't want to miss any of this.

Thanks Hooked.

• Members

Not sure if you can view this or not but here is the set your dvr article...basically I think Luke/Ethan hear that Robert is the father from Holly on the 29th but are they sure they believe it.

It puts Tracy confessing to Lulu on the 19th and having it out with holly on the 21st.

http://www.mishymashy.com/index.php?action...ttach=424;image

• Members

HEy guys, recaps will be late because I got my new laptop today and the techy is doing the wireless thing. As soon as he's finished I'll post.

Highlights:

Vets: Tracy, Luke, Bobbie, Monica, Edward, Mike, Alexis

Kisses: one funny one on her neck

Appearance: new day, outfit whe wore for Emily's funeral (black thing with big white buttons)

Stories: at Michael's bedside Bobbie, Monica, Mike, Carly and Jax wait... Edward talks to Rebecca about doing wrong by Michael and how she shouldn't make regrets for herself

Crimson - Lulu/Maxie keep their jobs thanks to SPinelli, and they discover Kate is the culprit

DiLex arrange shopping trip but Max interupts - Dax sex

Nibecca almost sex (Lex trying to deliver gown to Diane since Max tore her clothing, but walks in on Nic/Becks instead)

And our favourites - Ethan upset about Holly, Luke pretty calm about Holly really being in danger but wants to track her down for answers about Ethan, and Tracy tells them they're both idiots, but follows to Singapore after they leave regardless.

I'll send the real recaps later.