The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Carly resents Jax for adding additional problems to sitution with Michael.

With Michael resenting Carly/Jax's baby. Jax wonders if Carly would give the baby up to re connect with Michael

Claudia makes a show of reaching out to Michael which slightly eases Sonny, however her motives are mostly selfish

Jason doesn't buy Claudia's concern one bit. Jason overhears Claudia asking the doctor some interesting questions

Nikolas blasts Alexis for pushing Rebecca away. Liz is just as wary of Rebecca.

Ric brings down too much heat on Claudia. He's in trouble.

Johnny and Claudia make plans.

Holly claims Luke is Ethan's father. Which makes Luke deduce that the paternity results were tampered with. Uh oh Tracy.

LuLu isn't happy that Ethan is her new brother and attempts to keep her distance.

Lucky talks to Liz about feeling replaceable when it comes to Ethan.

Holly's claims start to come into question.

Robin and Patrick make notice of Matt and Maxie's connection.

Kate is the guilty one.

Kristina admits she loves her mom but doesn't want to worry her with her problems.

Kristina visits uncle Ric. She admits her father's never ending pre occupation has hurt her.

Jason saves the day and finds himself on the other end of a teenage crush.

Sam attempts to talk to Kristina and when that fails she tries to talked to a worried Alexis.

Michael strikes a deal with Edward and Monica bonds with her grandson.

Claudia is jealous when she overhears Sonny leaning on Olivia during his hour of need.

Sonny and Carly re connect when they stroll down memory lane, and come to a new understanding of the family they had

Jax is hurt that Carly is taking so many risks during her pregnancy.

Jax pleads with Michael to help his mother be more stress free, something that angers Sonny.

Carly assures Jax that she wants the baby more than ever and they recommit themselves to standing strong for the entire family.

Morgan holds resentments and doesn't understand why his parents just can't work it out.

Sam and Jason talk about bringing children into an unsafe world, they discuss Jake, Sam's little girl and the child Sam wanted with Jason and the toll it took on their relationship.

*Molly will be cast before Rick Hearst leaves*

Expect to see Molly/Ric scenes. Ric/Kristina, Molly/Ric/Kristina/Alexis scenes.

As things escalate Ric steps back and appreciates the family he had with Alexis and wishes he had made different choices.

Kristina lashes out that Ric was more of a father to her than Sonny ever was.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm watching the real one in real time and laughing my way through the spoilers. Holly wrassles Tracy for Luke, does she? Well someone's leaving town and someone has a contract - I'm thinking we have been there/done that. But I'm also thinking Holly's agenda involves isolating Luke, so we shall see. It will all get worked out long before they move forward with Luthan this summer.

At least they aren't keeping Lulu in the dark for too long.

• Members

From soapzone:

Previews for the week of 11-May-2009

* Luke presupposes that Tracy has been sitting on a powder keg of info that she’s not letting on about. He tests this theory by siccing Lulu romantically on Ethan.

* Lulu, btw, has no idea what’s really going on as to Ethan’s identity.

* When Lulu flirts outrageously with Ethan, as she’s instructed to by Luke, Tracy loses it.

* Tracy tries to play off her intense disapproval like it’s normal. But Luke knows better: This must mean that Tracy changed the DNA test and Lulu is Ethan’s half-sister.

* Lulu muses on whether Ethan is onto Luke, and her. She also ascertains an unspecified secret they’re not letting her in on.

* Lulu spills her father’s beans to Ethan.

* Luke talks to Ethan about Tracy possibly changing the DNA.

* Luke rings Holly up, but their conversation is cut short, upsetting him.

* Tracy feels so sure that Holly is flimflamming Luke again with this MIA charade.

* But both Luke and Ethan are convinced Holly has been taken hostage or something.

* Luke and Ethan go on furlough to deliver Holly from evil, with Tracy not far behind.

* Luke, Ethan and Tracy experience action-adventure while tossing back a few and asking questions in a Singapore dive bar.

* There’s a spy in Luke and Ethan’s midst.

* Holly emerges before Luke, throwing him for a loop.

* Lucky bemoans his lot in life to Elizabeth, feeling left out by Luke.

* Next week: Ethan informs Lulu of their family way… Tracy did something. She includes Lulu in on this… Tracy unveils Holly’s actual treacherous agenda. She has a few threats to lob that chick’s way… Holly remains a mystery, giving nothing of the truth away to a curious Luke… Lulu and Lucky butt heads about Ethan in their lives…

• Members

It used to be November we could guarantee having some great Tracy/LuNacy moments. But obviously May is quickly becoming their month also. I'm leaving for camp on Friday, so I hope most of this happens before I'm gone.

Thanks Hooked.

• Members

thanks for the warm welcome guys

i do like all the quatermaines ofcourse emily is my fav

and my fav couple is nikEm

and fav ever is emily

---bows down--- to emilys ghost

---hugs---- tracy

when guza killed emily i didnt come out of my room for a week

i cried and cried and cried

my fam finaly pulled me out of my house and told me STOP FRICKEN CRYING