The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Recaps, Thursday April 30

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy

Kisses: none

Appearance: same as yesterday

Other Stories: Coleman sighting; LuRe on boating date; Jax brings Patrick back on Michael's team; Lulu explains to Spin that JoLu split wasnt about Maxie; Spin still struggling to prove his 'manhood' to Jason and Maxie (we see PI office); Niz get drunk at Jakes and have kiss #2; Jax asks Jason to hold off killing Jerry until after the baby is born, then he doesn't want to know about it

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Luke tries to convince Ethan to take the test. Ethan doesn't want to be like Lulu or Lucky 'cause if Luke is his father than he abandoned Ethan.

Sc. 2 - no LuNacy

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Ethan lays it on the line with Luke saying he's not interested in being Luke's bastard or another unwanted child. And if he's Holly's son then why would he want to know a woman who gave him away.

Sc. 4 - Ethan and Luke continue to bicker about the DNA test and why Ethan is so unwilling to take it. Tracy shows up and tells Ethan she really wants him to be telling the truth. Luke says he has everything handled but Tracy doesn't believe him. She challenges Ethan that if he's so convinced he doesn't care, then get on the plane.

Sc. 5 - Tracy tells Ethan to get on the plane before they pull out. Luke pulls the ticket away from Ethan and tells Tracy to butt out. Tracy says there's no upside here - he didn't want to be a father and Ethan doesn't want to be his son. Luke counters that Tracy just doesn't want a permanent link between he and Holly. Then he looks at Ethan and says this is the mystery that will always haunt him and it could all be solved with one simple trip to the hospital. Then if Ethan still wants to go Luke will buy the ticket.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - Luke, Tracy and Ethan go to GH. Epiphany sees them and says she's not dealing with Luke - she already bent the rules with the phoney heart attack and she's not doing that again. Luke thanks her and says she respects her ethics (Piph laughs), and tells her they want to take a test. Piph asks what test and Luke/Ethan look at each other. Frustrated Tracy says they want a DNA test to see if they are father/son. Epiphany breaks into peels of laughter.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well if he pre-taped a bunch of stuff with Emma (if that was true) and none with Jane that the new "soapdish leader" insider ALI said (lol) then he would either by leaving town with Holly or meet up with Holly looking for Robert. Or if the other inssiders are correct and Emma is there two week and is off by end of May--and Luke has taped til early junish then maybe he doens't leave town with her.

Tracy was on today I believe. I am sure REmos will have a recap. Apparently luke admitted cheated or something when LnL were living in Canada.

• Members

Mmm.... sounds good. TG is pre-taping (which he knew) and no one assumes Tracy is leaving the canvas through ommission. And they never tell about TG's return so that's not a surprise.

We are getting a lot more Tracy than spoiled, so I think everything looks good for this summer. JE will have her vacation of course, but she won't be MIA for basically 5 months like last summer.

• Members

No. Ethan lobbed at him that Luke probably has bastard children all over the place, and Luke said he wasn't anyone's idea of the perfect husband. No mention of ewcbo, Canada or LnL - and if there was it was very subtle 'cause I didn't catch it. I didn't even recap fulling until Tracy came on in the 4th scene, so I was watching fully.

• Members

THanks Remos. I just hate that everything has to revolve around jealousy for Tracy of Holly. I know Tracy is blowing it off. That is why I find it VERY hard to believe that Trayc/Holly wont' have any scenes. I really find it hard to believe GH won't resist the temptation to have tracy walk in and misconstrue something she sees, or luke/holly taking a few potshots or Ethan at Tracy. Guess we will see. Holly is back on the 15th.

We have the SOD spoiler for Tracy for the 11th that Luke thinks she knows more than she is saying.

I wonder if tomorrow is a continuation of today or they moved some scenes up. Seems like the scene would continue at the end right REmos?

• Members

Star congrats again on your new soon-to-be bundle of joy!

Remos tell ILTQ the same to her as well. :) I just can't take SOC and the negativity over there so I've been watching the show without the contant bashing, hating and negativity for almost two weeks. I've decided to watch the show without SOC for a while. And thanks for the recaps as well.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Thanks, hooked. I wonder if he does that to gauge Tracy's reaction. Since self-absorbed Luke is convinced Tracy changed the DNA results, he might be trying to force her to admit it if she sees a potentially incestuous situation developing.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm interpreted it that, by pre-taping, they meant the scenes would air later than the usual lag time. So, either way, it's sounds to me as if TG and ES finish about the same time. And you know what? Even if he does leave with Holly, it will probably mean some really good stuff for Tracy.

• Members

If Luke pushes Lulu at Ethan they yeah, he's either playing or completely convinced Ethan is not his son. At some point doesn't Lulu get involved on Tracy's side of all of this.

As for pre-taping/Holly/Tracy being upset... I'm not going to assume anything. This isn't last summer, this isn't Tracy-the-nag, this is our Tracy who stays because she wants too. I don't think they would bring ES back to have her interact with no one but TG, and who knows how far out the pre-taping goes.

I think I'm going to take a hint from you, Funny, and enjoy the show without fear or worrying. GH is getting better and better all the time.

• Members

From SID Pass the Torch

Talk about being in the right place at the right time. When Nathan Parsons (ethan) first walked into GH's casting office to audition for another role, little did he know that he had a sparkle behind his eye tha would have the four-decades-old show riting a character tailor made for him! "Our brilliant casting agent, Mark Teschner, took a look at him and went to our producers and writers and said, "You have to see this guy because he reminds me so much of TOny," says daytime superstar Anthony Geary (luke). "When I came back from Amsterdam they said, "We've got this young kid, he's kind of greem but we want to upt him with you for a few weeks and just see how he works and what you think of him because he reminds us of you," Geary knows that he and Parsons look nothing alike, but something definitely clicked between them. "After about two weeks, he started reminding me of me! Yeah, the young Luke. In the way Nathan was playing Ethan, I started to see all the possibilities Luke had when he was young that we've lost through the years"

• Members

GH will be on Hulu.com now

http://www.soapoperasource.com/industry/ne...-site-hulu.html

Also from SOW for week of the 4th:

*Janson confides his supsicions about claudia to Sam

*claudia suffers form abdominal pains

*Elizeth and Lucky reconsider their future together

*Things heat up between Nik and Rebecca

*Luke asks Lulu to cozy up to Ethan

Can't miss TH May 7th

Luke and Ethan get the results of their DNA test. (Tracy is in those scenes I am pretty sure because of medianet pics and it is a different outfit than today)

Also..>Tracy is mentioned for the 5th in soaps.com spoilers. So that is Tues the 5th, TH the 7th we know---and Monday the 11th coming up. When I find out other dates, I will let you know.