The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am grinning ear to ear!

I Loved MAMMA MIA (My girl Meryl Rocks!)

I FLOVE that you have Meryl Streep singing "Tracy's part." Tooooo funny, and very fitting in my world.

And Pierce Bronson -- that voice is AWFUL, but sorta real as Luke's voice.

It all works so nicely.

I'm grinning.. just grinning! :D :D :D

Thank you!

As for today's epi. Before watching I was a bit confused because I hadn't really been paying attention since the last time LuNacy was on... but one epi was all it took to bring me up to speed (that's sad). Anyway, I think the way they have everything bubbling over at the same time was nicely done. I don't understand why Tracy didn't arrive with Edward. What was the purpose of keeping her off screen today?

It is sorta nice the way Luke AND Johnny are outside the hospital... and Spin, Jason, Sam are being set up to be the Heroes that save the day (Patrick, too, sorta.. but apparently they're making him the tortured hero).

Where is Alexis and Ric in this drama? Are they being left out?

Dianne, too, is nowhere to be seen?

How'd Maxie get injured? Why is Johnny helping her?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From SOW..

For next week

BTW Edward is in scrubs on the cover! I guess the stuff about them changing clothe because they are contaminated is real.

Luke makes it to the hospital the week of the 9th

Lainey--I hear htey are not using recurring characters as much to save money. Did you see Tony is staying! Woo hoo!

Alexis is not supposed to have much in the crisis except toward the end.

Maxie found spinelli with winne and it upset her and she went driving off and smashed her car. Johnny rescued her but they didn't show the crash today. They are teasing Johnny/Maxie since Lulu and Johnny had a fight.

Luke debuts with this Ethan story on Friday I think--I still think Ethan is dante. He is supposed to be tested with Lulu.

• Members

Who is recurring?!?! JI is recurring, right? NOT JE? So if what you're saying is true then JE would have been around today and NOT JI. Why did you write this thing about recurring? I'm confused.

Yeah, TG is staying. They better hurry up and put some LuNacy on the front burner or I may leave before he does.

I think TG had some time off the last few weeks-- we didn't SEE him!

• Members

SOW sneak peeks

Sneak Peeks

The quarantined population of the hospital grows desperate.

Jax struggles to make a connection with Carly.

Tracy's troubles grow steadily worse.

Maxie and Johnny mull giving int to the inevitable.

Luke finds a kindred spirit in Ethan.

Can't Miss: Wednesday, Feb. 4 - Elizabeth and Lucky renew their emotional bonds. (Cottie, this is the pic, that my mind put on the cover this morning, LOL. Lucky is holding Liz's hand as she lays in the hospital bed with an oxygen mask on.)

Next Week: Numerous lives are in jeopardy at the hospital. Kate confronts Claudia. Sonny and Carly get into big trouble.

• Members

Sorry I was referencing Diane (CH) as recurring and that they are not using recurring people as much to save money.

JI and JE are both on contract still as far as we know.

From soapdish..

Okay so they are not all stuck in the boardroom.

One last question--is Tracy like unconscious for the rest of the time when she collapses or is she in and out? Is she still in the boardroom or a hospital room and where is lulu?

The sick get taken to hospital rooms. Tracy is ill but goes in and out

• Members

In no particular order....

1. A soap rag has announced TG's re-signing - God I love it when I'm right. I didn't think he would leave, and now there is proof positive.

2. The kid's godfather came for a visit, and I'm sloshed so I'm going to bed.

3. Tracy will be on tomorrow, YAY!!!!!

4. Eddie in scrubs will be a sight to behold - can't wait to see what he does to show concern for his baby girl. And might I say IT'S ABOUT TIME!

5. Fewer recurring characters and complaints about the lack of Q's might work for JE in addition to TG re-signing - now lets hope she isn't going anywhere....

6. LB, where ya been? I've missed you.

7. The Diva has weighted in, but I've got to say I'm enjoying the show right now. How are the rest of you feeling?

• Members

Today was a bit suspensful but this 9 hour lead up was stupid. They lost most people i think who weren't online to know the clues...like every day winnie the FBI person was giving clues as to the aftermath.

Well seems like Tracy really is sick for once! I am sure JI will rock those scenes of worrying about losing her. Glad he is getting something. Luke better make it in there while she is still sick.

• Members

I think there's been enough lead-up out there that folks know to stick around to see what's happening. I also think off-liners are so used to seeing February as Sweeps that they will expect it in February and might not know that Sweeps is officially in March this year - effectively giving GH the jump since they are doing two Sweeps.

I know Luke showing up later is supposed to be for dramatic effect, but if it gives Edward some time to worry about Tracy first then all the better. It's about time he was reminded that Tracy is his only real family. I know JI/JE will be amazing together.

LB, I know they haven't been on together since the 12th, but I must admit I like seeing Tracy and Luke in different situations with other characters. It was getting a bit much that the only time we saw Tracy was with Luke or about Luke - forgetting that this character had a 30 year history and family of her own. If we get them with separate stories going on yet lovey when they come together, I'm so ready for that. Makes me hope that she won't disappear over the summer like last year.

• Members

From the Lil sharks poster at soapdish---GOS..yesterday they had no idea what Tony was thinking or doing and nobody was talking about it on there...whatever!

I don't believe the WK/Ned stuff at all or the SC stuff. Unless JI is retiring and then they really need to fill in a gap but I doubt it. We know WK wasn't really contacted, according to his website adm who also set up JE online because I specifically asked her and she asked WK and told me he hadn't heard from GH in over a year. SC is on OLTL so I doubt that.

• Members

Recaps, Thursday, January 29th

STATS

Vets: Edward, Monica, Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: black/dk brown tight skirt and the jacket/sweater with fur; Hair looks great :D

Other Stories: Jason figures out the biotoxin; surgical crew down; Robin struggling with Emma's crying (biffs baby monitor); Nic sees Rebecca and chases her; Johnny saves Maxie; AZ tells Ric he knows that Ric spilled to Claudia; Olivia explains social protocol to Kate (who obviously doesn't get the social faux-pas she's committing); Rayner explains to Patrick the lethal nature of the biotoxin; Spin arrives to help; Jason/Spin/Patrick/Sam seem to be the heros as Jason tells Spin to figure out where the air vents go and Patrick tells the haz-mat team to get the surgical staff out, decontaminated and into ICU; Dr. Andy Archer is the first victim; Maxie on about Lulu re-living LnL (barf); Nic tells Lulu he saw Em; Raynor tells Pat he needs to remove the other spheres; Spin figures out the vents go to the boardroom; Kate's down (before telling Sonny about the hit)

Line of the Day: Olivia to Kate when she accuses Olivia that everything Olivia does is about Sonny "Geez, do you know any other song?"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy (we've stopped seeing Patrick's interrogation and Winnie's phone lists)

Sc. 2 - no Tracy

Sc. 3 - Tracy walks briskly into the hospital and sees the discussion where AZ is threatening Ric, looks at Ric and says he's not welcome at the party. Then looks at AZ and says he's even less welcome (as she brushes the snow out of her hair onto AZ's lap - saucy girl) and tells him it's people like him that are the reason for the 'honouree' of the evening being where he is.

Sc. 4 - Tracy walks in and tells Edward to brace himeself that AZ and Ric are about to wheel themselves into the room. Edward asks why she didn't stop him and Tracy says "Oh, I'm fresh out of bullets." Edward says AZ is part of the people who put Michael in that situation.

Sc. 5 - Tracy in the background with Edward. Elsewhere Monica is taken out of the ER and Jason (who was on the phone with Rayner) drops the phone a little and Sam takes it to talk while Jason stares at his mother in disbelief. (Actually, Jason's reaction to Monica was much more intense than his reaction to Liz.)

Sc. 6 - Tracy in background and watching the exchange while Olivia explains to Carly that Kate isn't a mother, she doesn't understand what that means, and that the room is full of murders and thieves. (Have I mentioned I love Olivia?)

Sc. 7 - Tracy not in scene