Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I still think we should consider the source. If TG had said this in an interview, I'd be very upset and start my countdown to my GH exit. But Guza saying.... what did he say really? He said nothing but pandered to one fanbase, and insider after insider has told us what he really thinks of fanbases and their pressure. Just because GF might interact with TG doesn't mean Tracy is thrown over and they reunite. Look at it... the SOD interviewer is making all the statements, Guza is just agreeing.

Insiders have also told us repeatedly that there are no plans to split LuNacy.

LnL hopefulls will be spinning this for awhile, we just have to make sure we don't take the bait. And I say this to myself as well as everyone else - it's easy to get caught up in this, but usually the outcome is vastly different that these interviews suggest.

• Members
While I agree that Tracy is allowed to be softer around Luke (overall), I'm not so sure about her being a caricature of herself before he came into her life. Prior to the marriage, she was just offscreen, appearing for AJ's funeral... and Michael's... and Monica's "I'm selling the house" meeting (among a couple other random appearances). She wasn't on enough to be shrill. If anything, much as I loved the heart attack SL, the aftermath of it made her shrill. :(

BTW, I still support LuNacy. :) Those are just my thoughts... I might have to rephrase later to try and be clearer.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I agree, the post heart attack didn't give us the best Tracy. The Nag is just not her, nor the way she kept pushing Luke away. Now, if she had done that then turned around every now and again with a Cheshire cat smile on her face, THAT would have been more Tracy. All in all, 2008 has been a hideous year for her. A little bit in January with the Replacement Writers, then a few days in May, and really that's it. I so hope the fall gives us more.

EDIT

btw, rating are in. No improvement from last week, HH still 2.1. I haven't seen the breakdown yet but GF doesn't seem to have made the slightest difference. When are they going to learn, no one can 'save' GH, it has to be a co-operative deal.

Edited by remos

• Members

Morning everyone, seems pretty quiet around here. The Boards all over are quite about Tracy, it would seem. This was on SD this morning:

Oh Generous insider,

Would be so generous as to share some Spin and Maxie info? Anything on the Q's? Thanks.

Quote:More Edward.

He has a big mouth during the trial.

• Members

I asked that not so generous insider like 10 times about Tracy, but no info..

On a funny note, our very own Lainey is quote in this article (don't freak lainey, not by name) by CH (diane). It is a cute article, but they go on to ask her about half way through of who else Diane could be paired with...she mentions Ric or Luke but says the fans would scream or something like that...

They said what do you mean, and she says "Luke is Tracy's--even on my own message board I have fans tell me "Love you Diane, but Luke is Tracy's...back off!"

How funny is that...

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/article/art...s_article_id=31

• Members

Thanks for the link, Hooked. That article is too funny - and SHE'S the one who brought up Luke not being an option, not the interviewer. I guess she's another one who knows Lukey belongs with Tracy.

I saw you on SD... tough night. Someone has to know something, but they certainly aren't spilling.

• Members

I think I'm going crazy, writer's block being the catalyst. Ugh, I can't write!! :(

Well since my brain is mush and I'm so not gonna do a project for a class I'm dropping....I made another vid! haha

And surprise, I knew my luck with youtube wouldn't last long.....so I uploaded it to sendspace.

I've had the song 'So What' by Pink stuck in my head so I used that song and clips of Tracy, Diane, and Alexis haha

'So What'

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rq1z9r