The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey all! Went out unexpectedly last night for a birthday dinner and shopping with my friend...it was like she was my mom buying me a present at the store and letting me pick it out.

Got home late and felt crumby so went to bed.

There is NOTHING to report on the spoiler front at all.

I am beaten down trying...

Maybe we will hear something later today.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to agree with MsQ , Angel you are workin' it!LOL And I'm loving it all too!

MsQ- I don't think they a "kinda" sucky year! It's been a lot of fighting and angst but that's Lacy! Although I do miss the early days of silly,crazy, and care free lacy!

And support Lacy and Carax ( if you like them) in my thread!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=385759

Edited by Truke

• Members

Okay, I agree with the princess crown, but you better not take my spoiler ho crown away! LOL

No luck at SD...we might just have to watch and see...

Remos computer is still dead. Glad to see lainey popped in...was getting worried when someone goes totally MIA!

Off to the dermatologist with my son...catch you all later.

Gotta catch up on the fics and videos when I get home.

• Members

hooked, I was wondering where you were!

Truke, I don't mind the fighting, but I just feel they spent too much time offscreen in 2008. And sometimes, the writing that they did get didn't make much sense. Like the HS reopening when LuNacy were happy with each other... But before and after that night, Tracy wanted nothing to do with him. And I HATED that the ring scene was cut - something we waited forever for, and we can't even see him put the ring on her finger and pull her into a kiss. Oh well...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Tracy's hair Light brown or Dark brown (or medium brown)

Tracy/Luke during Laura Trial or Tracy/Luke during the heart attack storyline

Tracy/Luke/Anothony as a triangle or Tracy/Luke/Trevor. (i'll take either)

Tracy with Short hair or Tracy with longER hair

"Pretty pink Popsicle" Or " Spankybuns"

"wife" or "baby"

Flirty lacy or Sweet Lacy (BOTH!)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Tracy's hair Light brown or Dark brown

Tracy/Luke during Laura Trial or Tracy/Luke during the heart attack storyline

Tracy/Luke/Anothony as a triangle or Tracy/Luke/Trevor......Neither. Only triangle I wanna see is Tracy/Larry/Luke!

Tracy with Short hair or Tracy with longER hair

"Pretty pink Popsicle" Or " Spankybuns"

"wife" or "baby"

Flirty lacy or Sweet Lacy

My, what a pretty new avatar you have TL :D

• Members

THIS OR THAT...

Possible story/plot ideas...

TL, this is for you. ;)

Ned returns and runs ELQ with his mother OR Dillon returns to make a movie about his mother

Tracy gets shot (but not killed) saving Lulu OR Tracy gets shot (but not killed) saving Luke

Tracy finds out about Jake OR Luke finds out about Rick Webber

Anthony forces Tracy into marriage OR Scott forces Tracy into marriage

Tracy wakes up, kidnapped OR Tracy wakes up, unable to move her legs

Tracy and Sam get trapped on the Haunted Star OR Monica and Tracy get trapped in the Q freezer

Tracy loses her wedding ring OR Tracy loses something of Lila's

Luke arranges something special for Tracy on the Haunted Star OR Tracy arranges something special for Luke in their bedroom

Tracy must choose between saving Ned OR Dillon's life or Luke must choose between saving Tracy or Laura's life

Tracy gets in a jam and hires Diane OR Tracy gets in a jam and hires Alexis

Tracy gets drunk with Luke OR Tracy gets drunk with Diane

Tracy grows her hair out and dyes it jet black (like the 90s) OR Tracy revisits the horror that is February 20, 2008

Luke suspects that Tracy is cheating OR Tracy makes it looks like she's cheating to get back at Luke

Tracy has a run in with Paul OR Tracy has a run in with Paul's now grown daughter Susan

Dillon returns home with a pregnant girl friend OR Lulu finds out she's pregnant with Johnny's kid

Tracy imagines her and Luke growing old together OR Tracy imagines her and Alan as kids

Tracy breaks down and cries and Edward finds her OR Tracy breaks down and cries and Monica finds her

Lulu accidentally hits Tracy with her car (but doesn't kill her) OR Tracy accidentally hits Johnny with her car (and kills him)

Tracy get amnesia and can't remember that Alan and Lila are both dead OR Tracy gets amnesia can can't remember ever being involved with Luke Spencer

Tracy comes to Lucky's rescue OR Lucky comes to Tracy's rescue

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q!!! Here's my picks....

Ned returns and runs ELQ with his mother OR Dillon returns to make a movie about his mother

Tracy gets shot (but not killed) saving Lulu OR Tracy gets shot (but not killed) saving Luke

Tracy and Sam get trapped on the Haunted Star OR Monica and Tracy get trapped in the Q freezer

Luke arranges something special for Tracy on the Haunted Star OR Tracy arranges something special for Luke in their bedroom

Tracy must choose between saving Ned OR Dillon's life or Luke must choose between saving Tracy or Laura's life

Tracy grows her hair out and dyes it jet black (like the 90s) OR Tracy revisits the horror that is February 20, 2008 -this one's a toughie - they are both equally bad, sorry.

Luke suspects that Tracy is cheating OR Tracy makes it looks like she's cheating to get back at Luke

Tracy has a run in with Paul OR Tracy has a run in with Paul's now grown daughter Susan

Dillon returns home with a pregnant girl friend OR Lulu finds out she's pregnant with Johnny's kid

Tracy imagines her and Luke growing old together OR Tracy imagines her and Alan as kids -both!

Tracy breaks down and cries and Edward finds her OR Tracy breaks down and cries and Monica finds her

Lulu accidentally hits Tracy with her car (but doesn't kill her) OR Tracy accidentally hits Johnny with her car (and kills him)

Tracy get amnesia and can't remember that Alan and Lila are both dead OR Tracy gets amnesia can can't remember ever being involved with Luke Spencer

• Members

Tracy must choose between saving Ned OR Dillon's life or Luke must choose between saving Tracy or Laura's life - Cannot choose.

Tracy grows her hair out and dyes it jet black (like the 90s) OR Tracy revisits the horror that is February 20, 2008 Cannot choose - The black hair wouldn't work on her now. And just NO to that day in Feb.

Tracy imagines her and Luke growing old together OR Tracy imagines her and Alan as kids (They could make the actors look old... Tracy and Alan as kids would have to be kid actors... not JE and SD).

• Members

Hey all! I was out at football pratice tonight, our power went off...this football thing is SO intense. Didn't get to reboot til just now. Watched T W and TH of GH. You know it wasn't that bad....not so much mob stuff at all...none of that stupid Karpov guy...

Only thing missing is TRACY!

Watched the women of the USA kick some serious butt at the Olympics tonight! I love the gymnastics! Mary Lou Retton was in my tennis class in college! It was funny seeing her there...I kept thinking who looks older..me or her?

Going to email some pics from the NY trip soon!