Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Yep. But I believe the title was changed to A Flame in the Wind. That's how I figured they both knew each other since their teens.

halee, thanks for sharing that video! I prob. would have found it later during my daily YouTube search, LOL, but it was so nice coming to the thread and seeing "Luke and Tracy Video." I had to do a double take. :lol:

• Members

Tracy's hair Light brown or Dark brown

Tracy/Luke during Laura Trial or Tracy/Luke during the heart attack storyline

Tracy/Luke/Anothony as a triangle or Tracy/Luke/Trevor (u coulda guessed that from my story haha)

Tracy with Short hair or Tracy with long hair

"Pretty pink Popsicle" Or " Spankybuns" :unsure:(I can't choose! no, no...i refuse to choose! damn i rhymed again)

"wife" or "baby"

Flirty lacy or Sweet Lacy

Aww thank you, you're so sweet! I plan to pursue to to the best of my ability haha. Thrilled you like it.

• Members

Hi!

I'm back.. miss me?

I have been out of the country and COMPLETELY disconnected from anything and everything GH. Can someone please update me on the following:

-Any Tracy since 7/30?

-Is Lulu in the nuthouse? Is she seeing 'ghosts' yet?

-Have they moved genie's dates so she is on with tony?

-When is Tony's return date?

-Any Dax since 7/30?? If no Dax, what's happening with Diane?

Would appreciate a quick briefing.. just the highlights if someone doesn't mind.

Thanks!!

LB

• Members

I can answer some of your questions.....

Can someone please update me on the following:

-Any Tracy since 7/30?

Yes and here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6G1VLCSP

-Is Lulu in the nuthouse? Is she seeing 'ghosts' yet? No, she is not in the nut house yet, yes she is seeing Logan's ghost

-Have they moved genie's dates so she is on with tony? Her start date has been moved up one day she will be seen on the 25th instead of the 26th. Also they are saying she might be on in November but things are mixed

-When is Tony's return date? Not sure

-Any Dax since 7/30?? If no Dax, what's happening with Diane? Not sure, she was on for a sceond yesterday and I read she was on today, thats all I know.

• Members

Lainey where the heck have you been. Business? Pleasure?

Diane and Max were on I think where Max got hit in the eye by Robin at the eli love concert...not sure when that was. Diane was on yesterday, like next said. Apparentely in October the sopranos star is coming on for a week and he is some big mobbie...max and milo's father. THey have told their dad that they run port charles and are not bodyguards. I think Sonny'Jason might pretend to work for max/milo and Diane is involved.

I hear there is some sort of shower for Kate coming up wtih Diane and Alexis. Not sure if it is true.

I can't get anytying about Tony's return.

I did find out this that someone posted for me at the dish..

LuSam was not cut because they weren't suppose to be on

Lucky with the kids is an add in scene tomorrow

Tracyfan-- JE will tape next week 1 day

Trying to find out if Tracy is on with the Qs with lulu but getting no response.

Will keep at it on soapdish!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Tracy/Luke in a fight but onscreen or Tracy/Luke together but offscreen

"I don't do gentle" or "I hope it's a big room; I get very athletic."

Tracy's long yellow jacket or Tracy's long teal jacket

Tracy/Luke making out in front of Scott in Wyndemere or Tracy/Luke's oopsie daisy being interrupted by Scott

Tracy/Lulu scenes or Tracy/Carly scenes about Lulu

Tracy/Nikolas scenes or Tracy/Lucky scenes

Tracy/Ashton or Tracy/Marco

Tracy in red or Tracy in black

"I'd be married to you even if you had a dime" or "You're my escape, Tracy. You dragged me out of the past and gave me a future."

Tracy with braids pinned to her hair or Tracy with short, flat hair

Lulu screaming at Tracy or Luke screaming at Tracy

Jane Elliot/Wally Kurth scenes or Jane Elliot/Scott Clifton scenes

Tracy being held hostage of the Haunted Star or Luke teaching Tracy to be hostess of the Haunted Star

Tracy being kind to Lulu or Tracy being kind to Monica

Tracy in her sparkly-green jacket or Tracy in her sparkly-brown one

Tracy/Luke during Monkey!Virus or Tracy/Dillon during Monkey!Virus

Tracy trying to break up Lulu/Dillon or Tracy trying to break up Dillon/Georgie

Luke pretending he wanted to kill Tracy or Tracy pretending that Luke killed her (when she framed her death)

Ghost!Alan/Tracy when he first explained to her he what he was or Ghost!Alan and Tracy when he started to fade

Tracy/Skye during the trainwreck or Tracy/Skye during Luke's heart attack

Tracy/Anthony's one scene or Tracy/Durant's one scene

Tracy tackles Luke to the couch and Lulu walks in or Tracy finds herself underneath Luke when Ghost!Alan walks in

Tracy in that long blue-green funky without a shape designed attire or Tracy in what appeared to be Flinstone like pajamas with fur

Tracy dives to grab the gun from Helena and succeeds or Tracy tells Nik that Lulu stole a gun

The ones I didn't respond to are ones that are both such horrid choices that I couldn't decide which was the lesser of two evils.

Hooked, you have mail :)

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

Lainey, welcome back! nex covered all the questions I could answer.

If you're interested in video or fic updates...

Videos since 7/30 include...

I'm Yours by maulefan.

Don't Ask Me by angel.

She's Every Woman by kenna. (This was posted on YT before you left, but I don't think we found it 'til after).

Fanfic since 7/30 include...

The End of Beautiful Disaster by angel.

The End of Oh, Baby by me.

The Start of Disenchanted by angel.

I think that's everything on that front.

• Members

I think of Tracy telling Skye and the rest of the Family that she's not family!I think of Tracy/Dillon scenes! Trax scenes! And how great Jane looked with the phony pony!LOL

I think of Helena and Tracy! Lila dying, and the whole family having to deal with it! Again Tracy trying to break up GQ! Tracy/Luke/Skye/Sam/Jax scenes!

OH YWAH! Helena/Tracy/Luke/Skye craziness! Lacy getting married! Lacy craziness!

Mixed bunch on this one! We had Lacy bonding, we had lacy trying to kill each other(lol), we had Flirty Lacy, & we had fighting Lacy! Then when they came back from the Island, they relationship changed BIG Time! A lot of sweet moments between the two! When they both realized their feelings for each other. I didn't like that he didn't tell Laura about Tracy and that they got married!

OH MAN!! This was a good year for Lacy! There was a lot of Love! A lot of funny/sweet/cute moments! The only parts I didn't like was Luke being an ass to Tracy when he found out that Scott was trying to get custody of Laura, Him leaving her again, Tracy being in shadybrooke, and a little bit later him leaving again during the heart attack storyline!

Another good year, full of a lot of loving moments!But what I didn't like about this year so far is: Luke flirting with Claudia and Anna and That Tracy came back early from their adventure without even a good reason!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

angel, that was so awesome!!! I loved it!!! If we have a LuNacy/Tracy princess around here, you'd be it! You have been providing us with so much fic and videos lately, and it's great!!! You know, I think I'm going to make you the princess (as if I have that authority, LOL), but anyway, imo, this title and crown goes to you...

app%201166-PrincessCrown.jpg

funny, what a sweet ending to a great story! (I will comment more on LJ later). :)

Truke, yay! You did my activity, LOL. Thanks! (though 2008, imo, has kinda been sucky for LuNacy - the end of May, obviously, being the exception). And I'm glad you mentioned Lila's death in 2004. I am realizing that I didn't mention it. :o

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine